Andres Iniesta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I felt the excitement escalating as he glided past PSG players through the field and then that perfect pass!

His best match in ages, and what a time to step up... Hopefully he can continue like that until the end of the season...

Kuchi

Amazing, one good decision after another, since the first touch and till the assist to Neyboy...i would have loved to hear the whole Camp Nou go crazy with every touch of that play...

Icarium

Lifestealer
That run was the reason why i fell in love with barca and iniesta. Never seen an player with so much elegance and full of art. Hope he pulls off more of these runs in coming games. I don't expect him to boss it, he is still figuring out his position in new style after all but a couple of runs like this can win us CL. And i wouldn't claim he is back too just after 1 match, even though he is my fav player i am not a fanboy and i will say he is back when he does this consistently. I hope this is progress rather than just a blip.

Sekou

I am so scared that this was just a glimpse of genius :(

But I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if he found this form on a consistent basis
I honestly believe there isn't a team that can stop us then

dakt

But I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if he found this form on a consistent basis

I think that Lucho might learn from this and setup Iniesta's role for more forward play, where he might show his real talent.
It's important that Neymar doesn't risk too much with his dribbling....1-2 with Iniesta and move forward.

dakt

I think that Lucho might learn from this and setup Iniesta's role for more forward play, where he might show his real talent.
It's important that Neymar doesn't risk too much with his dribbling....1-2 with Iniesta and move forward.

Home of Barca Fans