Andres Iniesta

F

Flavia

Superb 1st half from him, to show he's hasn't been bad because of the system. Hopefully he keeps such form until the end of the season.

BerkeleyBernie

Superb 1st half from him, to show he's hasn't been bad because of the system. Hopefully he keeps such form until the end of the season.

It's *exactly* that he's been "invisible" because of the system. Barça is flooding the midfield and playing short quick passes today (a.k.a. "tiki-taka")- *including* Neymar, who has stopped the ball-holding that killed play down the left (yes, Neymar 2.0, keep it up!). Messi is all over the place, including playing 1-2s with Iniesta & Company over on the left.

We've only seen this Barça occasionally this season. He's sure to play his more defensive role again when required, or when the starting roster demands it of him.

F

Flavia

*Neymar's fault*, right. I forgot everything is his fault, including Iniesta's inconsistency.

BerkeleyBernie

*Neymar's fault*, right. I forgot everything is his fault, including Iniesta's inconsistency.

Neymar's ball-holding has definitely been *one* factor in making Iniesta invisible. Fortunately, that looks to be a thing of the past, if the last three games are an indication of how he will continue to play.

Our system is detrimental to Iniesta's individual performance. This is clear as day tbh. That doesn't mean that he himself is not declining on his own. He is.

Not tonight though :iniesta:

I

instinct

CDJRN21WMAACpma.png

Home of Barca Fans