Andres Iniesta

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The DON was badass last night shrugging off Atleti thugs like they weren't there. Together with Raki and Busi, Atleti's mid was left for dead :worthy:

dakt

If this game is an introduction of what is about to come, we could have dominate midfield again. I love that player so much.:wub:

Altomonte

Our big challenge this fall will be to keep our players healthy. Iniesta was amazing but Luis Enrique has to be very careful managing his minutes on the field. The same goes for Mascherano, Messi, Busquets ... Let's hope the referees will restrict ugliness in La Liga and in CL. Anyway, we are blessed to be be able to watch and enjoy the brilliance of Iniesta and the Barça team!

diDi7

I really hope Iniesta follows through the next couple of seasons with grace and consistency before he calls on retirement. He's an exceptional talent. In fact, despite my envy/"dislike" of Barca and the Spanish national team, and despite the fact that he scored the winning goal in the semi final of that BS tie against Chelsea and the way he scored the winner of the World Cup final in MY home country against one of my favourite teams... I still like him. He's that good. He's Messi-like, in a way, where you can't but like him for the respect his quality and efforts warrant.

It's a special sight seeing him at the peak of his majestic powers. :worthy:

dakt

I was so pissed at Rakitic for not scoring that. When I see such a beauty of run, I'm on the verge of crying. So much class in his moves...unique in every way. I'm addicted to Don.

F

Flavia

[tw]644089736747986944[/tw][tw]644089770310795264[/tw]

"19 years ago, my Barça dream started... Very proud and grateful to all those who have helped me to get here #dreamsthatcometrue"

Congrats, Andres!

Home of Barca Fans