Andres Iniesta

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
People sometimes complain about Don, last two seasons he got some criticism - but I disagree with most of it, EVERY time he gets subbed we drop our entire game. He's crucial for us even when he doesn't dribble 20 players or plays conservative overall. He is the Don, a fucking master!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There was a moment there in the 1st half where the Atletico players seemingly had forgotten his quality and perhaps thought he was a bit over the hill - then Don Andres started repeatedly penetrating into the final third and you could see them all back off...He's fairly unique in this respect and when he or someone else isn't doing it, the team is far too flat to take advantage of their attacking trident

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is on fire. There is no stopping him now. The fab 4. They are ready to terrorize to europe's elite. Ever since the CL final he is constantly improving and striving towards his peak form. Hope he reaches there, then it would be epic to watch barca.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
And the interesting thing is that he played 3 full matches in a row, maybe all the rotations last season actually were in the way to achieve a good form early in the season?

Neimax

A year ago i feared that Andres' best days are already over and that we will have to find a replacement very soon, but after the first games this season it seems that he has reached his top-level again. I hope he's like Pirlo and gets even better in the last 2-3 years of his European career. For the football in general and especially for us it would be a huge gift to watch this genious play at top level a few years more. He's one of the players we have to be grateful to watch. There will never be a second Don.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
His dribbles yesterday made my jaw drop at times. I had watched football the whole day (Everton-Chelsea; Arsenal-Stoke; ManU-L'pool) and Iniesta was the only one that made my jaw drop. Maybe it's because I'm a Barca fan though, :iniesta:

BerkeleyBernie

His dribbles yesterday made my jaw drop at times. I had watched football the whole day (Everton-Chelsea; Arsenal-Stoke; ManU-L'pool) and Iniesta was the only one that made my jaw drop. Maybe it's because I'm a Barca fan though, :iniesta:

Nope, it's because he's one of a kind football natural genius. Only shining bright spot in a rather dull first half, just from his individual quality.

Home of Barca Fans