Andres Iniesta

raskolnikov

Motm today, players like Iniesta will be a dying breed when everyone has to be a power player like Pogba.
Absolute joy towatch him boss this match.
Miss Xavi though...

xXKonan

Iniesta’s performance vs Czech Republic (no commentary)

https://streamable.com/d3d4
Ck2EuewUYAAggqg.jpg

Trickykid

The people slobbering all over Pogba's 45 above average minutes against Albania should go watch a true genius at work.
Far and away the best player at the Euros so far.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The people slobbering all over Pogba's 45 above average minutes against Albania should go watch a true genius at work.
Far and away the best player at the Euros so far.

Great performance by Iniesta, no doubt, but I don't see why you are trying to use that to shit on Pogba who is playing his first Euro. Someone that is 10 years older than him. Nobody ever compared them. At least not yet. Should I do the same when Neymar plays a decent game? "Ey, guys, he is good and all, but that is garbage compared to what Messi at his best can do."

Last edited:

Stric

Great performance by Iniesta, no doubt, but I don't see why you are trying to use that to shit on Pogba who is playing his first Euro. Someone that is 10 years older than him. Nobody ever compared them. At least not yet. Should I do the same when Neymar plays a decent game? "Ey, guys, he is good and all, but that is garbage compared to what Messi at his best can do."

It's because all season long people have been saying how Iniesta is past it and we should get Pogba the saviour.

Home of Barca Fans