Andres Iniesta

F

Flavia

ClLl1CcWEAAZ0qQ.png:large

SeloBarca

New Barca shirt - Iniesta 8

Si
Same for me.

That's a lot of BS, sorry. Iniesta had a very good season. It's really strange how many seem to fail to understand his role for Barça changed a lot, and keep with the same arguments of him "not creating". Which are not even true. He had a lot of of great pre-assists passes, which go under the radar for obvious reasons. Except when they end up being a goal, like it did today.

Guess its a differance between crating and creating.
Creating by distributing the ball like Xavi, and creating like Iniesta by pulling oponents to you then "flow" past them like only Iniesta can do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_eGZeyek4s
Its defines everything beatiful in football

Iniesta can pass, but it has never been his main attribute.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

Best Spanish player of all time for me. Even with other good creative players, his class and elegance stand out. I know he's past his prime, but he has still been the best player along with payet.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think I understand where Thwix is coming from. Of course Iniesta is a gem and he still has a lot left in his tank for us but his age is up there and it is a fact that he is declining. We need to revitalize our midfield and having a young and talented and imposing midfielder like Pogba who will be here for many more years is very important for our future. Nothing wrong with that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I think I understand where Thwix is coming from. Of course Iniesta is a gem and he still has a lot left in his tank for us but his age is up there and it is a fact that he is declining. We need to revitalize our midfield and having a young and talented and imposing midfielder like Pogba who will be here for many more years is very important for our future. Nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't replace Iniesta yet. If we sign pogba he has to be a starter with that kind of star status and transfer money. And I don't see how Iniesta Pogba can start together unless we change our style. Rakitic has a specific job and he does it well and pogba can't do that. He is a different type of player. So no we don't need pogba that badly now. Maybe after 2 seasons but he is not the only good midfielder in the world. If we can sign him for 80M next window I am fine but anything other than that I don't see the worth.

Altomonte

It is by watching other midfielders at this European Championship that it becomes clear how great Iniesta is: his passes are accurate, perfectly weighted, and frequently surprising. His elegance and creativity are unique among European players, only matched by one other world player: Lionel Messi.

Home of Barca Fans