Andrés Iniesta

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He turned back the years against Sevilla today. Iniesta contributes to the beauty of football so much, it'll be a massive blow to finally lose him in some years. He can be resembled, but the Don is simply unique at his top level.

F

FlaFCB

Ideally, he should sit the Malaga game. But Rakitic got suspended, so this could be tricky,

kadeng

i think if we can get back to a more possesion-oriented game with higher density between our players (like spain or bayern right now for example), there will be no such problem like exhaustion or lacking speed. same goes for busquets. imo their overall "poor" (for their standards) performance is mostly because of this.

Messi983

Ideally, he should sit the Malaga game. But Rakitic got suspended, so this could be tricky,

Yeah, that's why I would prefer Rakitić not getting that yellow yesterday so he could play in Malaga if needed and then maybe get a card there so he'd be suspended for home game vs Sociedad next week.

But don't worry, we have :andre: I'm sure he'll do a great job if he'll start on Saturday. :lucho:

F

FlaFCB

Yeah, that's why I would prefer Rakitić not getting that yellow yesterday so he could play in Malaga if needed and then maybe get a card there so he'd be suspended for home game vs Sociedad next week.

But don't worry, we have :andre: I'm sure he'll do a great job if he'll start on Saturday. :lucho:

Gomes is guaranteed a start, sadly. Denis is the new one sent to the Lucho freezer.

Home of Barca Fans