Andres Iniesta

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to see players take some blame. Barto apologized, Valverde said he was responsible. What about players?

Total-Football

iniesta is beyond reproach. but there is something i dont quite understand. when he was as quick as a bee, and was second only to messi dribbling wise, he was a one touch man, dribbling only in absolute need. and now that he has the body of a grandfather he ballhogg like crazy.. knowing rhat his body cant handle it.

Raketa10

iniesta is beyond reproach. but there is something i dont quite understand. when he was as quick as a bee, and was second only to messi dribbling wise, he was a one touch man, dribbling only in absolute need. and now that he has the body of a grandfather he ballhogg like crazy.. knowing rhat his body cant handle it.

No more triangles mate. It's much harder to pass the ball immediately. EV decision to abandon triangles is maybe the worst mistake he made.

MTL_Barca

Back then he had Pep organizing the team and Xavi next to him. Now you have coaches like Valverde but even with some people thinking playing for Barca gives you the "DNA" you don't magically teach that kind of football later and instead of having Xavi and Messi always next to him he plays wide and has guys like Gomes, Paulinho and Rakitic running around. I would try to keep the ball too lol

He obviously plays a lot worse now anyway due to his age but if you want to know why he plays different ask the coach why we can't keep possession nowadays.

No surprise he often looks better with Spanish NT

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Absolute legend but time for him to move on. We need pace in our midfield and we need to integrate Coutinho as soon as possible and I don’t think it’s possible with the don still hanging around. Huge bummer.

Xaviniesta

lRskeWg.png

Icarium

Lifestealer
The defeat did not hit me until I saw that face on TV. Until then I was just angry at Valverde and the players. But when I saw that I instantly cried.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He shouldn't have played so many minutes. I blame valverde for this. If he is motivated enough I don't mind him staying one more season playing the role of a sub. Definitely not a starter but if he is not motivated he can finally chill in China. He absolutely deserves all the money he gets. Will always be my favourite player.

JamDav1982

He shouldn't have played so many minutes. I blame valverde for this. If he is motivated enough I don't mind him staying one more season playing the role of a sub. Definitely not a starter but if he is not motivated he can finally chill in China. He absolutely deserves all the money he gets. Will always be my favourite player.

Has not even played all that many and certainly not recently he is just too old.

Stoichkov1

He can't play in CL anymore, that's for sure.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Has not even played all that many and certainly not recently he is just too old.

Only Rakitic and Busquets played more than him in the midfield. He is in our starting midfield most of the season. That is playing a lot considering his age. He should be playing a role of sub.

Home of Barca Fans