Andy Carroll

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Pub player :lol:

Heres a question,if Carroll was only average height would he be a professional footballer?

You'll be eating your words trust me on that. Carroll in the premier league is going to be a fucking monster of a player. Once he gets full fitness, gets games under his belt and gets used to our style he will be an incredible asset for us.

That video is also unfair. He came on in the 90th minute and didn't have much of a chance to make any meaningful impact.

Though if you look at that video in more detail you will see he tried to do a few key things. That throw in for example he took the risk to take it quickly but lessen the chance of it reaching a liverpool player. But if it had of reached a liverpool player we'd have been in an excellent position to exploit the gap at the back of chelsea's defence. So it was very good thinking there even if it didn't pay off, but if 1 in 4 of those do pay off I want him to continue like that because 1 times out of 4 we'd have a great goal scoring opportunity.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
You'll be eating your words trust me on that. Carroll in the premier league is going to be a fucking monster of a player. Once he gets full fitness, gets games under his belt and gets used to our style he will be an incredible asset for us.

:rofl1:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
From that Bebo site:

Scared Of:
" ive got a big fear for spiders i absolute hate them, also hate stuff like snakes n that (not my snake tho ;) )"

zanela

Though if you look at that video in more detail you will see he tried to do a few key things. That throw in for example he took the risk to take it quickly but lessen the chance of it reaching a liverpool player. But if it had of reached a liverpool player we'd have been in an excellent position to exploit the gap at the back of chelsea's defence. So it was very good thinking there even if it didn't pay off, but if 1 in 4 of those do pay off I want him to continue like that because 1 times out of 4 we'd have a great goal scoring opportunity.

If you were more observant, you'll see it was your manager at the touchline directing him where to throw in. Too bad he thought kenny meant the chelsea defender. :lol:
It doesn't take a great footballing brain to decide the target of your throw in - especially when in his case, there were really 2 options, and he chose the obvious one. Regardless, its not indicative of any great football ability, and its a pity if all the pool fans can offer is Andy Carroll's throw in, in his favor. :lol:

I've never seen any footballer look so awkward and uncomfortable with the ball at his feet. You should just use him as a sub, a target player who can do some damage in the air. But, thats where it ends, really.

W

Worms

That video is also unfair. He came on in the 90th minute and didn't have much of a chance to make any meaningful impact.

It speaks volumes that the only good thing you can say about his football ability is that he knows how to take a quick throw in and it was Kenny telling him where to throw it to.

Home of Barca Fans