Andy Carroll

Sewelly

yes they can be taught!

It will just look laboured.

Carroll is a good player. He'll come good for Liverpool. Most likely later in the season when he boosts his fitness levels.

Carroll can be unplayble on his day. Especially in the air. And he does have decent feet for a big man and is a good finisher. And he is quite fast, he just doesn't look it because of his lanky legs.

Or he could be the new Francis Jeffers/Michael Ricketts. Hopefully.

Jenks

You'll be eating your words trust me on that. Carroll in the premier league is going to be a fucking monster of a player. Once he gets full fitness, gets games under his belt and gets used to our style he will be an incredible asset for us.

Unlikely. He'll spend the next two to three years trying to justify his price tag, ultimately failing, and moving to a mid-table side for less than half the price.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Carroll can be unplayble on his day.

tumblr_lurveuGEoC1qlen6y.gif

Hatem Ben Arfa

you didn't watch him for 90 minutes every week. I did. I'm telling you, on his day Carroll can be unplayable, especially aerially. Centerbacks just can't deal with his physical and aerial play, and add to that, he is actually quite decent with the ball on the deck and a good finisher and has a laser cannon of a left foot.

he will come good when he has the requisite fitness.

jamrock

So according to you:

Villa - shit

Caroll - unplayable

I'm very rarely lost for words, but I'm afraid this is one of those occasions, I really don't know what to say.

This has been rolling :lol:, i think HBA has a bit of a point about villa,

But this kinda just puts that out of the window, because andy carroll is really awful.

dalitis8

Banned
you didn't watch him for 90 minutes every week. I did. I'm telling you, on his day Carroll can be unplayable, especially aerially. Centerbacks just can't deal with his physical and aerial play, and add to that, he is actually quite decent with the ball on the deck and a good finisher and has a laser cannon of a left foot.

he will come good when he has the requisite fitness.

It was hard finding something to stand out from the above mythological take on AC. But yet, there it is: "laser cannon of a left foot" just :rofl1:

Home of Barca Fans