Andy Carroll

XaviMessiGirl

Honestly I'm about done with hoping he'll come through. BUT as I said in the Lucas thread, 2-3 years ago I thought Lucas was average/crap and now he has definitely come into his own. Maybe there's some small hope that Carroll can do the same, although it's a different story since Lucas was often played out of position and Carroll is SUPPOSED to be a striker.

Edit: Well I guess to be fair though he hasn't quite gotten regular playing time yet but still, when is that going to happen?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Honestly I'm about done with hoping he'll come through. BUT as I said in the Lucas thread, 2-3 years ago I thought Lucas was average/crap and now he has definitely come into his own. Maybe there's some small hope that Carroll can do the same, although it's a different story since Lucas was often played out of position and Carroll is SUPPOSED to be a striker.
You've seen his header yesterday? And listened to what Lucas had to say about him?

XaviMessiGirl

You've seen his header yesterday? And listened to what Lucas had to say about him?

Actually you know what I realized, Carroll reminds me of Bojan for Barca. Occasional good moments and then a ton of sub-par performances.

No I didn't hear what Lucas said though.

Sewelly

I watched the full game and honestly, objectively thought he was fucking shite. Worked reasonably hard but looked a shadow of the player I watched last season.

Interista

I only watched the first half but thought he was shite too. The game was shite as well. 5 minutes of Napoli-Juve was more exciting.

W

Worms

Edit: Well I guess to be fair though he hasn't quite gotten regular playing time yet but still, when is that going to happen?

But you could tell Lucas had the makings of an excellent midfielder,at least I could,I was one of the only people who used to think he was a good player 3 years ago.

I can't say the same for Carroll though,he is shit.

Galning

Porbably even one of the most overrated players in the universe. If he was playing in La Lliga people wouldn't even know his name.

Home of Barca Fans