Andy Carroll

Sewelly

It's a fucking insane fee. I love the guy and if he stayed I'd be over the moon, but I can totally understand why we're considering this bid. It would make him the 6th most expensive player ever FFS, he is not worth that in a million years.

What I don't understand however is how Liverpool are such an attractive option right now. Man United or Chelsea...even City, but Liverpool?

Koma

Yeah, it's better to spend milions on Koscielny, Rosicky, Squilaci and others. Arsenal is shit when it comes to transfer and promoting English players.

tumblr_l9dkmyZMvQ1qzvxm5.gif

Bergkamp10

Yeah, it's better to spend milions on Koscielny, Rosicky, Squilaci and others. Arsenal is shit when it comes to transfer and promoting English players.

tumblr_l9dkmyZMvQ1qzvxm5.gif

Zzzz you should really stop boring me with your anti-arsenal shit whenever they're mentioned. Same old comments all the time that I just can't be bothered to entertain.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

I doubt that is true (the fee and Clarke not rating him).

I agree totally Carroll is over priced, but due to his englishness his fee is higher than his actual value.

Even if he fails we can sell him on for £20m to a mid table club.

But given his age, his current ability and his potential ability I really like him and I am very excited by a suarez-carroll partnership.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The 2nd bid of £35m was accepted privately and rejected publicly because Mike Ashley wanted Carroll to be the one handing in a transfer request making it out that he is forcing the issue.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
u cant be serious eddy :lol: this deal is retarded on sooo many levels.....this comes close to even ibra :lol:

Home of Barca Fans