Ángel Di María

Funny thing about this is how believable this rumor is, no matter how fake it may be. Goes to show just how big a circus RM is :lol:

Jenks

Di Maria's pass completion of 60.5% was #MUFC's lowest against Newcastle. De Gea completed 94.7%.

EdmondDantes

That doesn't mean much. The player who tries the most daring passes is obviously gonna end with a lower percentage. Completed sideways/backwards passes or passes when not under pressure should not be lauded, they should be expected.

Andrew M

Shows how well Real perform in the market these days.

Sell Ozil and Di Maria for massive profit and see them become flops; pick up Kroos for 25 mill; turn down the chance at Falcao which took a lot of self restraint I think.

Shows how well Real perform in the market these days.

Sell Ozil and Di Maria for massive profit and see them become flops; pick up Kroos for 25 mill; turn down the chance at Falcao which took a lot of self restraint I think.

Don't understand how anyone can be a flop after less than a season of football.

EdmondDantes

Don't understand how anyone can be a flop after less than a season of football.

He is not a flop, I'll use a more meaningful stat and point out that he has 8 assists in the league for example. I just think he's playing in a team that's disjointed and unbalanced. And I don't think he enjoys the weather all that much.

Leo_Messi

No thanks to rat face. He has to be one of the most overrated players in history. His transfer sum is also insane.:lol: Has to be one of the most hilarious transfer dealings ever. RM are laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:

zanela

There are also rumours of a Lavezzi-ADM swap. Apparently Van haal is a fan of the former, and why not. He will fit his headless chicken philosophy better. :bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans