Ángel Di María

He is not a flop, I'll use a more meaningful stat and point out that he has 8 assists in the league for example. I just think he's playing in a team that's disjointed and unbalanced. And I don't think he enjoys the weather all that much.

He has 9 bro. IMO that's solid output considering the players that usually get his passes in the final third are Falcao, RVP and Wilson. I agree though that the team right now is just way too unbalanced and there's too much shoehorning going on, as a result, they've yet to get the best of ADM. Which only makes the 9 assists more impressive, coupled with the emotional drain of winning UCL + going to the WC Finals, and his home getting broken into.

As for the weather, he's actually played a lot better at the start of 2015, before these last two matches where he's been bad. Just a matter of time until he gets used to it, I guess.

If there's one thing about him to rightly criticize, it's how often he tries taking impossible shots. During his RM days, I must've seen him try those 4-5 times a year. Nowadays he takes 1-2 per match :lol:

World class for 55 minutes, then got a stern reminder that he's no longer playing for RM by getting booked for diving AND dissent :lol:

Morten

World class for 55 minutes, then got a stern reminder that he's no longer playing for RM by getting booked for diving AND dissent :lol:

Dont kid yourself, United has way more biased refs than us, yeah, more than pretty much every other team.

Morten

Dont care much if he plays well or not, but im happy that he is ruining Uniteds chances of winning something. Great work.

oggydude

We just paid 60m for another Nani, reminded me of his sending off against Real, forced an own goal and then gets sent of. Talented inconsistent player who can win you games but also lose you games with the worst decision making.

Dont kid yourself, United has way more biased refs than us, yeah, more than pretty much every other team.

I honestly doubt that he wouldn't have gotten sent off if he was still in RM, but I won't go there :) fact is I don't condone diving, and ADM deserved the red. End of story.

We just paid 60m for another Nani, reminded me of his sending off against Real, forced an own goal and then gets sent of. Talented inconsistent player who can win you games but also lose you games with the worst decision making.

You HAD to pay 60M for him. No CL, fall out from the Moyes era, Woodward talking about "the warchest" all summer long, you put yourself in this situation :lol:. Not really his fault that you guys broke the bank for him, but ADM on his worst day is still vastly superior to Nani on his worst day.

Last edited:
What's this nonsense about Di Maria being "vastly" superior to Nani? Nani in his prime (10-12) was actually a better winger than Di Maria for me. Big game player too.

oggydude

What's this nonsense about Di Maria being "vastly" superior to Nani? Nani in his prime (10-12) was actually a better winger than Di Maria for me. Big game player too.

Exactly he won us a league title and he use to get dropped after 1 bad game. ADM peak is higher than Nani but not by as much as people think.

It's a lot more accurate to say that Nani has done more in a United shirt than Di Maria, but ADM's last two seasons > any period in Nani's career

Home of Barca Fans