Ángel Di María

BenRobbins

It seems from the press conference just then that Louis doesn't really want Di Maria. Hopefully we get a nice fee and replace him adequately.

Falcao

Guardian say Van Gaal asked him to give it another year but he and his family are unsetttled. It would be unfortunate but if we can recoup most of the fee then let him go if that's what he wants.

Do not want Gaitan.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why and instead of who(Bale I presume)?

Departing Ronaldo next season. By that time Bale will have been accustomed to Real Madrid and the pressure involved, maybe he;d grow into that Ronaldo position, in a different way.

Benzema
Di Maria Bale James
Modric Casemiro/Toni

Isco as first choice sub.

He won't come back though, this is Real Madrid, we won't accept someone who wanted to leave, its a done deal. Plus he will be older, we look at young talent.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Departing Ronaldo next season. By that time Bale will have been accustomed to Real Madrid and the pressure involved, maybe he;d grow into that Ronaldo position, in a different way.

Benzema
Di Maria Bale James
Modric Casemiro/Toni

He won't come back though, this is Real Madrid, we won't accept someone who wanted to leave, its a done deal. Plus he will be older, we look at young talent.

He didn't want to leave, we forced him out.

barcafan161

Benzema
Di Maria Bale James
Modric Casemiro/Toni

Why will Ronaldo leave?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Lim got 50% of his image rights. Don't you have the other share of it?

We always had a traditional 50%-50% deal and broke that tradition for Ronaldo to give him 60%. If I am not mistaken, he sold 50% of his total image rights, kept 10% and Real Madrid own 40%.

The deal is very complex, but I have a feeling this has to do with tax evasion and establishing an offshore account. Mendes wanted to negotiate a 100% image rights deal for Ronaldo at one point with Real Madrid arguing that Ronaldo is a brand independent of Real Madrid. If I am not mistaken, this was about the same time Ronaldo came out and said "he is not happy"" because Real Madrid refused.

Anyway, I said what I said tongue in cheek but its true, Ronaldo will soon be leaving Real Madrid for one reason or another. It is just that Ronaldo is coercing Real Madrid and protecting his image. He hides all this shady dealings behind his tremendous work ethic but Ronaldo and his agent are very difficult to deal with behind the scenes.

Ronaldo was never a Perez purchase either, remember that, he was a Calderon purchase and it wasn't a Perez type of deal. Perez now pays Ronaldo an insane sum of money, with a lesser image rights balance than he likes. Add age to mix and you'd see why he would be leaving especially with the arrival of Bale and wonder goal scoring James.

Co0ter

I keep lol'ing every time I read your comments about your own club. Trust me I agree that Real Madrid presently (and for a long time now) has been a glass, joke of club with rich history.

You act like your team is shit though...do you actually know who is on your team? You got the deepest squad on the planet honestly, along with Bayern. Perez will always buy you new shinies. As soon as he takes his head out of his ass or you get a new president who wants to build a team instead of a circus you guys can and will be immense.

Ronaldo leaving isnt the end of the world really. Every one serves him and he doesnt give much back in return. For the money you guys spend you could have a much better functioNing front three.

Oh and by the way, I despise RM :)

Home of Barca Fans