Ángel Di María

Morten

I keep lol'ing every time I read your comments about your own club. Trust me I agree that Real Madrid presently (and for a long time now) has been a glass, joke of club with rich history.

You act like your team is shit though...do you actually know who is on your team? You got the deepest squad on the planet honestly, along with Bayern. Perez will always buy you new shinies. As soon as he takes his head out of his ass or you get a new president who wants to build a team instead of a circus you guys can and will be immense.

Ronaldo leaving isnt the end of the world really. Every one serves him and he doesnt give much back in return. For the money you guys spend you could have a much better functioNing front three.

Oh and by the way, I despise RM :)

Ofc the team is shit, purely Perez fault. And no, Perez wont change, nor will he be finished as president anytime soon, as he is basically the dictator of Real Madrid. He do whatever he fecking wants. Ronaldo leaving will be a loss, no doubt. He is the biggest reason Real Madrid isnt even further down in the shit. Front three isnt the problem anyway, look at how many goals we conceded, thats the problem.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Ofc the team is shit, purely Perez fault. And no, Perez wont change, nor will he be finished as president anytime soon, as he is basically the dictator of Real Madrid. He do whatever he fecking wants. Ronaldo leaving will be a loss, no doubt. He is the biggest reason Real Madrid isnt even further down in the shit. Front three isnt the problem anyway, look at how many goals we conceded, thats the problem.

I guess you must be happy about elections next year.

Co0ter

This isn't a comprehensive list, it's off the top of my head.

Attack- Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Jese
Midfield- Isco, Kroos, Modric, Illara, Khedira, James (attack, midfield...whatever)
Defense- Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Carvajal, Marcelo

I mean, that is a world class team. There is no excuse to do poorly with that squad. Most coaches would dream to coach them. Some of your players didn't have the best seasons, but its not like any of them have been out of form for a very long time. Just look at how you guys started the season. At this point, you would be just removing world class players and replacing them with....more world class players. Like you did with DiMaria. To be fair, Ancelotti kind of sucked as a coach. You guys looked great at the beginning of this season, but that's about it. Even when you won the CL last year it didn't have anything to do with your superstars, especially Ronaldo, or the coach. Ramos scored two crucial headers, one of them after basically being outplayed by Atletico for what, 93 minutes?

There is a problem with your team, but the squad itself really isn't it imo.

Last edited:

Morten

Midfield- Isco, Kroos, Modric, Illara, Khedira, James (attack, midfield...whatever)

I mean, that is a world class team. There is no excuse to do poorly with that squad. Most coaches would dream to coach them. Some of your players didn't have the best seasons, but its not like any of them have been out of form for a very long time. Just look at how you guys started the season. At this point, you would be just removing world class players and replacing them with....more world class players. Like you did with DiMaria. To be fair, Ancelotti kind of sucked as a coach. You guys looked great at the beginning of this season, but that's about it. Even when you won the CL last year it didn't have anything to do with your superstars, especially Ronaldo, or the coach. Ramos scored two crucial headers, one of them after basically being outplayed by Atletico for what, 93 minutes?

Most coaches wouldnt want to coach here, since supreme dictator of Real Madrid, Perez, is a madman. Ancelotti did well given the fact that Perez picked the team and formations for him, such is the way of Real Madrid. Outplayed for 93 minutes against Atletico? Did you watch the game? They got a fluke goal because Casillas made a ridiculous mistake, then they parked the bus for the rest of the game. We created some good chances too, rarely has a game been more deservingly won than that one.

Co0ter

Most coaches wouldnt want to coach here, since supreme dictator of Real Madrid, Perez, is a madman. Ancelotti did well given the fact that Perez picked the team and formations for him, such is the way of Real Madrid. Outplayed for 93 minutes against Atletico? Did you watch the game? They got a fluke goal because Casillas made a ridiculous mistake, then they parked the bus for the rest of the game. We created some good chances too, rarely has a game been more deservingly won than that one.

I did watch the game and I disagree. Atletico went ahead and parked the bus quite effectively. RM had a few chances, but Atletico also had a few chances to go two up. Many of your big players were ghosts, especially Ronaldo.

Devils

It's astonishing that United are selling him after 1 season only, especially after the crazy money they spent on him.

Circus actions from United.

Martindn

I remember reading about it being Di maria's choice whether to stay or go a month or so back, it definitely wont be us pushing for it if he leaves. For 65 million euros though might as well keep him less than they paid for david luiz, who knows how he would play this season he was pretty damn good till the break in, on form hes a match winner. Getting Romero and possibly Pedro for De gea and Di maria wont exactly be ideal either.

serghei

Their squad lacks a DM. Their front men, just like ours, don't cover the defence, so they need a better midfield for stoping attacks. Kroos and James are weak defensively, and Modric himself is no DM. They play a 3 men midfield with 1CM and 2 AMs. That's... naive to put it mildly.

When we had Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Thiago, we didn't really play Iniesta - Xavi - Fabregas/Thiago, did we? We didn't do it because it would've been unbalanced. Real Madrid made the same mistake they made when they thought Makelele was not important, back in 2002 I think. Florentino doesn't really understand football, he doesn't understand why it is important to have a solid defensive player in your midfield. That's why their defence was a mess last year, because a lot of good teams were able to put pressure on their back 4 with ease (and we're talking about a back four with Marcelo, a very attacking leftback).

Ancelotti was and is a great manager. The problem is that he wasn't involved in transfers IMO. Florentino bought the players and his job was to coach whatever players he had to work with. When he realised the midfield was not stable enough in it's defensive shape, he tried to move to a 4 men midfield, especially with Bale out. When Bale came back, he had to play him because he's Flo's protegee, and they came back to a 3 men midfield and BBC up front. That brought back the defensive issues of that midfield, especially since your most well rounded midfielder was out for the season. Real messed up when they let Alonso go without buying a replacement.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

I remember reading about it being Di maria's choice whether to stay or go a month or so back, it definitely wont be us pushing for it if he leaves. For 65 million euros though might as well keep him less than they paid for david luiz, who knows how he would play this season he was pretty damn good till the break in, on form hes a match winner. Getting Romero and possibly Pedro for De gea and Di maria wont exactly be ideal either.

If he repeats last season's form, we'll struggle to get 30 million for him and we already have Depay who'll probably match his output last season so, It's worth a gamble to sell him and go after other wide players because in our system we need someone with better output than Di Maria..someone like griezmann would be perfect fit IMO

Co0ter

Their squad lacks a DM. Their front men, just like ours, don't cover the defence, so they need a better midfield for stoping attacks. Kroos and James are weak defensively, and Modric himself is no DM. They play a 3 men midfield with 1CM and 2 AMs. That's... naive to put it mildly.

When we had Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Thiago, we didn't really play Iniesta - Xavi - Fabregas/Thiago, did we? We didn't do it because it would've been unbalanced. Real Madrid made the same mistake they made when they thought Makelele was not important, back in 2002 I think. Florentino doesn't really understand football, he doesn't understand why it is important to have a solid defensive player in your midfield. That's why their defence was a mess last year, because a lot of good teams were able to put pressure on their back 4 with ease (and we're talking about a back four with Marcelo, a very attacking leftback).

Ancelotti was and is a great manager. The problem is that he wasn't involved in transfers IMO. Florentino bought the players and his job was to coach whatever players he had to work with. When he realised the midfield was not stable enough in it's defensive shape, he tried to move to a 4 men midfield, especially with Bale out. When Bale came back, he had to play him because he's Flo's protegee, and they came back to a 3 men midfield and BBC up front. That brought back the defensive issues of that midfield, especially since your most well rounded midfielder was out for the season. Real messed up when they let Alonso go without buying a replacement.

They bought Illara? He never really got a proper shot.

mazp

Supposedly missed his flight to the States without telling LVG.. Definitely wants out or PSG deal Imminent? Either way will go down as one of the biggest flops in the PL.

S7_MUFC

Can't think of too many world class replacements who are available...Selling him is the right thing though because he's really inconsistent and last season his presence in the team was a hindrance in some games...

EdmondDantes

I think this definitely sets a new precedent. A world-class player who never wanted to be at United because he wanted to play in France for PSG all along. He signed for United but you could just see he'd already given up about 3 months into the season. He looked very good in the first few games and racked 12 or so assists in the league without playing much.

Manchester tends to depress the hell out of people, including footballers. Anyway, I hope he does well in France.

As for world-class replacements, if the Pedro deal doesn't go through, I would go for Lucas Moura imo. I watched PSG - Chelsea last night and he looked amazing again, definitely back to his best after whatever surgery he had a few months ago.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

I think this definitely sets a new precedent. A world-class player who never wanted to be at United because he wanted to play in France for PSG all along. He signed for United but you could just see he'd already given up about 3 months into the season. He looked very good in the first few games and racked 12 or so assists in the league without playing much.

Manchester tends to depress the hell out of people, including footballers. Anyway, I hope he does well in France.

It was more the case of teams figuring him out after backing off him in the initial games..There's no doubt that we overpaid for him and wasted a lot of money on Falcao because of the fear of losing out on top 4 again and his actual value is closer to what PSG are offering...

Home of Barca Fans