Antoine Griezmann

Laplacian

He won't suddenly transform into a different player. Atletico's play style will just be catered to his strengths and will make his weaknesses irrelevant. He is good at what he does, but he just can't do it at this club.

mc_lovin

with suarez opening space for him and runners on both flanks, everything is possible. also he has his preferred type of manager now in simeone.

Will be interesting to see. I never thought Suarez and Griezmann had much chemistry, the former is far too slow for the counter-attacking style the latter prefers. Generally Atletico's team looks unbalanced as fuck, but they have great depth. I am sure Simeone will grind out his wins.

Wambo

2nd worst signing in the last 10 years, right after Coutinho. Even a leg broken Villa was more useful than this Forknight dancing clown. 102 matches and 35 goals lol

Raki13

Watch him bang in the goals and become an amazing player.

Hes never been an amazing player in his lifetime , hes not going to start now.

Most on here knew this donkey was a ridiculous waste of cash right from the start , the club is still being run by clueless fools.

xxxxxx

Hes never been an amazing player in his lifetime , hes not going to start now.

Most on here knew this donkey was a ridiculous waste of cash right from the start , the club is still being run by clueless fools.

I never rated him when he was here. He goes invisible in most games. Someone actually said he's a world-class player on here, but he's nothing more than a good player on his day.

cro-man

We needed to get rid of him. He never played well enough especially for his salary. What bothers me is his replacement.

Home of Barca Fans