Antoine Griezmann

delancey

Marca claiming that the mandatory purchase option goes into effect only when x number of games have been played. ?

Laplacian

He played as he usually did for us though. Run around, defending, cute little passes in midfield, more defending, and occasionally he nicks a goal in. It's the same player.

Richard.H

I just realized something: This guy legit did a lot of defensive work for us. Tracking back, helping the LB/RB. All over the pitch. I feel like his loss will be felt badly. Lot more pressure on our Segunda defense now. Holy hell are we in for a long ride if we expect Braith or Depay to be on defensive duties.

Andresito

Staff member
He's not an Alexis Sanchez who can play shit at Barcelona then leave for his national team and shine. Griezmann is equally underwhelming at France these days.

malvolio

I just realized something: This guy legit did a lot of defensive work for us. Tracking back, helping the LB/RB. All over the pitch. I feel like his loss will be felt badly. Lot more pressure on our Segunda defense now. Holy hell are we in for a long ride if we expect Braith or Depay to be on defensive duties.

lol, biggest myth on this forum - griezmann's defensive contribution helping us. it amounted to shit and was just an excuse for him being poor in every other department.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

lol, biggest myth on this forum - griezmann's defensive contribution helping us. it amounted to shit and was just an excuse for him being poor in every other department.

You are a bit overestimating malvi, he did his defensive work here but imo he shouldnt do that as much as he did, he is a offense player and we often missed goals.

Zidane82

Exactly

fergus90

Whilst he did run tirelessly, you don't spend 594,000 pounds a week on someone to run tirelessly.

The financial situation meant the club had to analyse the performance to price ratio and unfortunately for what the club pays him, his performances and influence on the team don't justify it.

If the situation allowed it, sure keep him but right now we can't afford that luxury.

Home of Barca Fans