Antoine Griezmann

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I understand why the club was so fixated on letting him go (large salary and amortization) so we could make more room for the salary cap, but to let him return to Atletico Madrid and reinforce our director competitor in the league is just dumb.

I know a lot of people hates Griezmann but I am going to miss him. He does more than being given credit for.

Also, Luuk De Jong?? WTF? A 31-year-old player who is clumsy with the ball, is more threatening aerially than anything else, needs service more than anybody else, a Sevilla reject?? He is going to be useless for us.

Sooke

I hope, Umtiti, Lenglet and Dembuz will follow him out of Barcelona. That was all Eric Abidal's fault, to bring them here.

aragorn

Fuck you you piece of shit - fuck you for the video; fuck you for constant trolling of the club legend & blaming him for your failure; fuck you for ruining the club's image in Japan; Fuck you

iniestaGOAT

I understand why the club was so fixated on letting him go (large salary and amortization) so we could make more room for the salary cap, but to let him return to Atletico Madrid and reinforce our director competitor in the league is just dumb.

I know a lot of people hates Griezmann but I am going to miss him. He does more than being given credit for.

Also, Luuk De Jong?? WTF? A 31-year-old player who is clumsy with the ball, is more threatening aerially than anything else, needs service more than anybody else, a Sevilla reject?? He is going to be useless for us.

Cardioman is a bum and I am sure he will flop in atletico too and de jong is for one year.

MTL_Barca

Him getting loaned out on deadline day with Luuk De fucking Jong as a probably somewhat equally useful replacement really says everything about this transfer. Total misfit, and waste of money.

At least it's a mandatory purchase, that plus getting rid of his wages for next season should be helpful.

Messigician

ChingChongMan is fianlly gone

Atletico going nuts with the CVC deal.

Man If we signed that the deals we could have made and kept Messi.

Conte Manager.

Fati Depay Messi
Pedri Saul FDJ

Messi983

Thanks for everything, Antoine. We didn't deserve you. Enjoy returning to the fan base that knows how to value everything you bring to the team.

ronniecro

what a great news to wake up with,at least one overrated flop gone. what an epic waste of money,one of the worst deals in history,stay far far away from barca you greasy clown.

behindbrowneyes

An old saw says: If you are not good enough to win La Liga, gift Atletico one of your strikers so Real Madrid can't win it either. :bartomeu:

Sorin

The best news in the last few years. Getting rid of this overpaid and overrated player is going to be the foundation on which the future of Barca will stand.

JohnN

Just woke up and read the news that Griezmann is leaving. I am telling you, it's the best way to start your day!

Messigician

Griezmann will cut his hair for Atletico, he has a point to prove and was heard saying " now the serious business begins"

Should we be scared bros? A motivated Griezmann in a system that suits him surrounded by quality like Suarez and Felix?

Home of Barca Fans