Arda Turan

Narto

Roberto is better and Rafinha before his injury was playing better than Arda is now.

Not to mention Denis made Arda look like a total chump in comparison.

Why do you think Roberto is better? I don't see it that way at all. And Rafinha had played twice as many games as Arda prior to his injury.

Also, has Denis played with the team yet, since you compare them?

Keki

Roberto is better and Rafinha before his injury was playing better than Arda is now.

Not to mention Denis made Arda look like a total chump in comparison.

Not sure if you are aware Denis plays for Seville Arda was playing for barca ,Rafinha haven't played football for approximately 6 month's it be wrong to expect miracles from him , Don't get what you saying Roberto is better before Rafinha injury than Arda is now . OOOK ... Next.

Barcilliant

Like I said Rakitic and Arda are thorough professionals and we're lucky to have them both. It gives us depth and options.

Arda needs some time. Judge at the end of next season.

Keki

My question to you if he remains a bench player this and next year will he be content with that or ask out?

Good point , hope not .. under such circumstance we need another midfielder or two , can't guarantee iniesta still be doing his magic , not sure Arda will be content been a bench player as you put it ..judging by Arda's pass i'm sure he will find his feet , time will tell.

slicknick

Barely growing for the past 2 years or so? Hasn't Turkey's GDP been steadily growing ever since Erodgan's assignment?

Nominally, between 2002 and 2011, when there was an abundance of liquidity going into the emerging markets (not only Turkey, it was a great decade for the likes of Malaysia, Mexico, South Africa, Brazil and etc as well) Since then, growth has been lacklustre if at all...
For the past year or so, a terminal decline in global supply of liquidity, sharp drop in tourism and investors going shy due to Erdogan's authoritarian tendencies has kept the economic performance relatively dismal

Anyway, no politics allowed here, so withoput delving further into this discussion, I'll just conclude by saying other emerging markets like China and India are a lot more attractive if you are looking for a "good market"

xXKonan

Arda Goal vs Austria

106a93eba0e9e4cebc856d6186084c38.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans