Arda Turan

El Flaco

Arda's goal vs. Austria

[gfy]PleasedTimelyAndeancondor[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]ShoddyRemorsefulBurro[/gfy]

Last edited:

utility73

you can only play the team whose in front of you lol ,win is a win i suppose and Arda scored

So? His performance was still mediocre even though being the best Turk out there.
It was a horrible match. Turkey could not create anything from open play.
One goal from a free kick and the other resulting from that abysmal Neuer style mistake by the Austrian goalie with turkish ancestry ;)
Austria had marginally(!) better chances but was pretty bad as well.

Being a friendly and with the lineups this match doesn't tell anything though.

Keki

So? His performance was still mediocre even though being the best Turk out there.
It was a horrible match. Turkey could not create anything from open play.
One goal from a free kick and the other resulting from that abysmal Neuer style mistake by the Austrian goalie with turkish ancestry ;)
Austria had marginally(!) better chances but was pretty bad as well.

Being a friendly and with the lineups this match doesn't tell anything though.

Must of watched the whole game , if the game was snoozefest why didnt you switch over watch England vs Holland or Germany vs Italy ,,,, don't get your point

utility73

Must of watched the whole game , if the game was snoozefest why didnt you switch over watch England vs Holland or Germany vs Italy ,,,, don't get your point

Maybe because I'm Austrian and hoping the game or at least the home team would improve?
After the fact I also knew that the Germany match would have been a lot more satisfying :)

God Serena

If you badmouth a game/players and give examples it's "Why did you bother watching", but if you badmouth a game/players it's "I bet you didn't even watch the game".

God Serena

If he's really going to get Roberto's minutes he's actually causing harm to the team.

Subbing him on when he hasn't had an impact on our midfield in four months is a total joke.

Dado

If he's really going to get Roberto's minutes he's actually causing harm to the team.

Subbing him on when he hasn't had an impact on our midfield in four months is a total joke.

It´s not Ardas fault. He should not be considered a sub for the midfeild but rather, a sub for one of the 3 strikers.
I have no fu*king idea why Lucho continues to use him as a defensive midefeilder when he never was and never will be one.

Home of Barca Fans