Arda Turan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Indeed, it's unacceptable that he still can't speak spanish ffs.

Even that aside, what the hell is he arguing about ? Listen to jefecito and fucking obey !

Btw, it just reminded me about this old, but hilarious video. Props to whoever made it :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
barca already was bad in second half, but real just couldnt score.. ref didnt give real s second goal, all you know this.. no one say anthing about messi or neymar
or suarez who were alldead inside match..
and did anyone watch how did begin ronaldo s goal??
it camed after losing fucking ball..
if all team lose balls and after it you got a goal, is this arda s fault?? injustice ...

Yeah whatever dude.
First of all, we discuss Arda in this thread because it is THE ARDA THREAD.
We discuss, criticize and praise other players respectively in their own threads.
Arda is yet to play a decent game for us + how the fuck is it that he can't string together a couple of words after 4 seasons in La Liga?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yeah whatever dude.
We discuss, criticize and praise other players respectively in their own threads.
Arda is yet to play a decent game for us + how the fuck is it that he can't string together a couple of words after 4 seasons in La Liga?

This looks sadly like it's gonna be a recurrent thing in this thread, only need to see the amount of just registered members talking non-sense twitter style, and trashing anyone of our players to defend Arda.

God Serena

you might be happy after losing , because all idiots blaming him for lose.. lol.. easy to find victim for a horrible lose..

I'm at my wit's end with all of you. This narrative that we're blaming Arda for the loss is absolutely untrue.

He did nothing but I wouldn't blame the loss on him tbf

The pattern of play was coming before Arda even came on.

No his fault this defeat at all.

Farce if people try to pin this on him.

Lucho should have taken on Roberto to match Marcelo though.

I would not blame him for tonight but he clearly can not play as a defensive midfielder for Rakitic place.İf Lucho keep him play in the RCM,i think we better sell him this summer.

Just criticizing how bad he is isn't making him a scapegoat. He's obviously not at fault for the loss but he was still pretty damn useless from the moment he came on until the end of the game.

Of course it's not his fault, but it's impossible to deny that Turan just looks clueless when on the pitch. He's invisible and has very little impact on games most of the time he's been on the pitch in a Barca shirt.

Yeah blame Arda for the loss lol. But on another note, he looks lost and I don't really like what I've seen so far - shipping him off in the summer would be a stupid move imo, but Lucho better have some ideas on how to use him better.

Results aside, not blaming him for the loss as I could see it happening before he was subbed on, but still another weak performance by Arda..

I could keep going but, as I said, I'm at my wit's end. Noting that a player has no influence on the team is not blaming him for the loss. I don't know how many more times it needs to be said for you obvious Arda fanboys to get this through your heads.

Kohe321

Wait, he can't speak Spanish? WTF!?

At least not any more than what you naturally pick up by being around it, but he hasn't done anything to actively learn it. I only half payed attention in Spanish classes 12 years ago at school, and I wonder if I know more than him. :lol:

Sniperr7

It showed lack of understanding be it language or attitude.

From 0:25 to 1:00

[youtube]LmyFIrpamOw[/youtube]

lmao. seems luco doesnt like him .. this is terrible..hv some communication problems.. under intolerance he cant play..
she should effort for learning and speaking spanish.. hard to learning spanish or english from turkish grammer brain.. but not impossible ..

in this match after arda go out it camed 2-0 to 2-2.
in real s match it camed 1-1 to 1-2 lol.. why opposite??

Last edited:

Dado

lmao. seems luco doesnt like him ..

You want Barca to do for Turan what they didn´t do for their homekid Fabregas? Just make room for him no matter what... adapt the formation that suits Turan?

Anyone remember Hleb ...
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/1...thing-went-wrong-for-him-after-leaving-arsen/

“I was always fighting with Guardiola,” he explained.

“I didn’t used to listen to him, he would say to take Spanish classes to integrate myself into the team, but I wouldn’t do them.”

Sometimes it just doesn´t work out. Nothing personal.

I for one wish Rakitic leaves Braca next season even tough he is a regular starter and goes back to Sevilla or better yet A.Madrid. Watching him being a "slave" to Messi and Alves seems like a waste of deacent talent.

Sniperr7

ı think if this go on like this he will go on summer :p he should play more bravely and predatory.. maybe he cant play because luco or system let him limited duty and less freedom for his style.. or he is really dead this year.. someting is wrong with him.

he should effort for learning and speaking spanish.. hard to learning spanish or english from turkish grammer brain.. but not impossible ..

in villareal match after arda go out it camed 2-0 to 2-2.
in real s match it camed 1-1 to 1-2 lol.. why opposite??

Sniperr7

You want Barca to do for Turan what they didn´t do for their homekid Fabregas? Just make room for him no matter what... adapt the formation that suits Turan?

no. no. ı dont care he plays or go from barca.. ı want him show his ability, performance in barca like he did in atletico which brought championship.. but seems things dont work nowww..

Sniperr7

Yeah whatever dude.

ya u re right about language.. even if you put a kitty to play in la liga or let it living inside a stadium for 4 years, it would succedd to speak someting spanish loll ..

second, arda feels in prison in this system ı think.. he cant play better in static position. so it seems he ll play more angry, predatory and offensive instead of being nervous and wont listen what luco tells him to be more defensive or static ı guess. or he ll bye bye in summer ..

Home of Barca Fans