Arda Turan

Barcilliant

Let us get some facts right

1)Turan was a major factor in Athleticos title win and Cl final appearance. If he had played the final Am would have had a better shot at winning it.

2)Simeone managed to get the best out of Turan and he didn't speak Turkish.

3)Turan is clearly confused about his role here. He is more of an Iniesta type with greater physical intensity but less skill. He is not a Rakitic box to box player.

4)You can get any midfield player in the world here and they would struggle under Lucho's system. Pogba? Hugely expensive and he wouldn't have the same freedom he has at Juve. Ditto Gundogan.

Sniperr7

Let us get some facts right

1)Turan was a major factor in Athleticos title win and Cl final appearance. If he had played the final Am would have had a better shot at winning it.

2)Simeone managed to get the best out of Turan and he didn't speak Turkish.

3)Turan is clearly confused about his role here. He is more of an Iniesta type with greater physical intensity but less skill. He is not a Rakitic box to box player.

4)You can get any midfield player in the world here and they would struggle under Lucho's system. Pogba? Hugely expensive and he wouldn't have the same freedom he has at Juve. Ditto Gundogan.

when ı watch some of training videos, he seems like foreign to anothers :p am ı wrong?

FC B

It seems to me Arda ran a lot more in Simeone team and game plan.
Here, under Lucho he runs a lot less, way too conservative in his effort and style of play.

He said he ran too much at ATM but at Barca he barely moves by comparison. I don't like this at all.
At first I hoped it was the accustomization period to blame but now I don't have any rational explanation for this. I'm starting to fully regret this transfer.

Sniperr7

ı hate when he gives the ball back.. lol .. this fucks creativity which he has .. take risk and go forward no matter what..

Messi983

It will be fun to read this thread again next season when Arda will play on a different level and will be an important player for us.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You guys keep saying that he's a genius attacking (he's an iniesta .. LEL), but he still has shown 0 of that, back pass, get himself surrounded, walk back away from the goal, etc .. and defensively, he's a black whole.

And this is a guy who's dream - supposedly - was to play for Barça ... you'd imagine he'd at least compensate by running his ass off to help defending.

It will be fun to read this thread again next season when Arda will play on a different level and will be an important player for us.

No different than any other player, if he plays well he'll be rightfully praised for it ... when he doesn't people will say so too.

Last edited:

El Flaco

It showed lack of understanding be it language or attitude.

From 0:25 to 1:00

[youtube]LmyFIrpamOw[/youtube]

Indeed, it's unacceptable that he still can't speak spanish ffs.

Even that aside, what the hell is he arguing about ? Listen to jefecito and fucking obey !

Yeah, let's terminate Arda's contract with us for arguing against Masche....

It happens in every club around the world from time to when when teammates are arguing and don't always agree with eachother...

Vlom

Yeah, let's terminate Arda's contract with us for arguing against Masche....

It happens in every club around the world from time to when when teammates are arguing and don't always agree with eachother...

As criticial as I am with Arda, I defy you to find any post of mine calling for his contract to be ended, please use that absurd argument with someone else.

And yes, I expect him to make an effort to understand his team mates (learn spanish ffs) and OBEY his captain, yeah, the big Spartan Arda needs to shut up and OBEY, live with it :)

Vlom

May be next season he'll learn to put his foot.

Not putting CR's goal as he's nowhere to be seen on the gif.

[gfy]YellowishPaleKinkajou[/gfy]

Sniperr7

he means why he didnt do foul to number 8. ...tony

he is right he could do it for block an dangerous attack..

Last edited:

DrPepper

lol He could easily apply pressure to Kroos who has turtle speed and isn't even sprinting but decides to stand off and casually jogs back. To top it all off he's still doing nothing when Marcelo receives the ball and enters his zone by cutting inside. :facepalm: Shocking for a player who wasn't even on the pitch for 10 mins. smh

F

Flavia

lmao. seems luco doesnt like him

Lucho is the one who asked for his signing.

You guys keep saying that he's a genius attacking (he's an iniesta .. LEL), but he still has shown 0 of that, back pass, get himself surrounded, walk back away from the goal, etc .. and defensively, he's a black whole.

He's not been played as an attacking player. He's been playing the Rakitic role, which he's not been able to do, so far. How is he going to show anything, if that's not his role? And still, he has some goals and assists already, with not many minutes. And he's no Iniesta, but very good in the final 3rd. Rakitic took half a season to fully adapt, and so did Iniesta, to the new roles Enrique gave them. It won't be any different for Arda. He also might not adapt at all. It's strange Enrique signed him for that role, though.

Home of Barca Fans