Arda Turan

God Serena

He wasnt any worse than a number of Barca players and was not at fault for any of the goals or Bale chopped off goal.

Trying to pin the blame on him for anything more than a fairly ineffective performance is just clueless.

He never caused that defeat and was not even close to the most culpable.

Alves used to get it every defeat, Masch used to get it, Suarez used to get it now the target seems to be Arda.

Please go back and quote where I blamed anything at all on Arda. I'm really confused about why you keep spitting this nonsense that I am. I even explicitly said it wasn't his fault.

He was poor when he came on, end of story. You can point the blame in a thousand different directions but he was still poor, and that has been consistent since he became eligible to play.

Narto

Arda hate train going strong I see.. He needs to position himself better off the ball, but he has some decent runs as well drawing defenders away.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He wasn't the problem, but he sure as hell wasn't the solution ... in any game he played so far for that matter.

Have to agree.
He seems like a nice guy, and I really liked him in Atletico - but we should sell and focus on Rafinha and Roberto. In Barca he doesn't offer more than them, he's simply a mismatch. We should recover as much as possible of the 40M, I also have a feeling that Arda himself want's to move on - things have clearly not worked out well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He has no positional awareness. And while I am willing to give him time to adapt let's be real. He'll be 30 and never gonna replace Rakitic let alone be good to fill Iniesta.

God Serena

lets bame him for 2-1 ..

he could shota goal inside 10 mins but couldnt..

Quote one person blaming him for the result.

Just ONE.

And while you're at it, go find someone who blamed him for the loss to RM.

Just ONE.

Just because we're able to recognize he sucks doesn't mean we're blaming him for the results!

Home of Barca Fans