Arda Turan

LordLichtenstein

[tw]718104410526711809[/tw]
They have probably offered around €50-60 million for Turan. I say do it. €20-30M more and we can get Pogba.

The young elite.

Neymar (24)
Roberto (24)
Pogba (23)
ter Stegen (23)
Rafinha (23)
D. Suárez (22)
Laporte or Marquinhos (21)
Munir (20)

Last edited:

Interlop

Yeah, it was his dream to come to Barca but I think he would earn much more at a Chinese club. After all, he is 29 he might think about getting the last FAT paycheck until he retires somewhere in Turkey, I guess.

God Serena

Doubt Arda would be open to it. It was his dream to come to Barça, after all. Doubt Barça would sell after one season too.

As for my opinion, I would sell only if the offer 30 million plus.

It's every player's "Dream" to play for their current big name club, lol.

God Serena

Even if that's true, it doesn't change what I said.

An offer can hardly be considered large if it doesn't exceed the price we paid for the player, especially coming from China, so the 30m price you've stated would only naturally be met. And the club doesn't have any reason to be attached to Arda to try and make him stay/refuse to sell. At least with Adriano you could make the case that he's our only backup LB.

Dado

Doubt Arda would be open to it. It was his dream to come to Barça, after all.

His dream is to come and PLAY for Barca not sit on the bench. And like i said in the Rakitic thread a lot of midfeilders are being linked with Barca "Barça's Transfers and Rumors" and Arda is not stupid he knows to take a hint ... it`s better to move on... better for HIM.

Sekou

It was a silly idea to buy him in the first place, now it'll be difficult to get rid of him. But the club has been trying to integrate him into the team, you can tell by the media strategy. So I doubt he'll be sold after this one season, even though it'd be the right thing to do.

This midfield problem has been dawning on us since 2012 when it became evident that both Xavi and Iniesta have expiration dates and we haven't managed to fix it since. We've been involved in over-expensive transfers of players who don't fit into the squad (Arda, Cesc) while letting our best up-and coming midfield talent simply leave the club (Thiago) and didn't manage to take the action quick enough on a player like Isco.

Keki

Even if there's any truth behind the rumor which i doubt very much , some of top European sides are ready to pay for his signature for a figure we paid for him £24M if we wanted to off load him,why will he consider china option unless he's been offered crazy figure , if there is a astronomical figure have been offered to Arda all they will pay us is his get out clause let's say 40M euro's , Arda pocket's the rest , but still i very much doubt it .

Messi983

An offer can hardly be considered large if it doesn't exceed the price we paid for the player,

When media is talking about large offer is mostly about what he'd earn there not what we'd get for him. ;) We won't get anywhere near to 50-60M and I wouldn't sell him for less than what we paid for him. It's better to give him another year to adapt and perform well for us.

This midfield problem has been dawning on us since 2012 when it became evident that both Xavi and Iniesta have expiration dates and we haven't managed to fix it since. We've been involved in over-expensive transfers of players who don't fit into the squad (Arda, Cesc) while letting our best up-and coming midfield talent simply leave the club (Thiago) and didn't manage to take the action quick enough on a player like Isco.

What midfield problem are you talking about?

Yes, Cesc failed here and thankfully we get rid of him (still a season too late for me) but we did get a great player in Rakitic for cheap and we also developed Roberto and Rafinha (and still have some youngsters waiting for their opportunity). For Arda is still to early to judge him. Give him another season and I believe all doubters will be surprised about how good he will be in our team. If not, we can still sell him next season. With markets like China, Qatar and MLS he can get a good offer when he's 31 or 32.

About Isco thank Pep to prefer Cesc over him.

And about Thiago. He wanted to leave, what could we do? I don't care about players who don't want to be here. Oh, and he's also injury prone and Rafinha will have a better career than him so we kept the better of Alcantara brothers.

Home of Barca Fans