Arda Turan

El Flaco

Good game from Arda.

He manage to get himself in good posisions and was able to pass the ball well.

Says more about the rest of the team's performance rather than Arda though.

Jefecito

Poor and definitely not at Barça's level.
Bringing him for 40 mill was a mistake, let's not make another one by keeping him another season. He's already 29.
China, asap.

God Serena

Are you kidding me? It's you who is throwing insults left and right. I've been following this forum long before you joined... Unless you've changed your name in past 5 years. I just finally decided to join because people like you.

I have not insulted you or anyone else since making this account. I've learned my lesson already. I'd like you to go back and quote some of these "Insults" I've been throwing out.

I like Arda and a lot, but that doesn't make me a fan boy. i also like Messi, Iniesta, Suarez, Neymar, Bravo, but that doesn't make a fan boy.

Arguing in his defense despite him being consistently poor for going on four months in a row is pretty fanboyish behavior.

I've said Arda has played okay, because he haven't caused us a game till now, and he's done some flashy stuff from time to time. Being okay and superb is two different things, and I've already stated that the system is not working for him.

He's nowhere near just being "Okay", as if even that was good enough for a supposedly world class midfielder who costed 40m. The system doesn't have anything to do with his abysmal work rate, either. He even said himself that he left Atletico Madrid because he didn't want to run as much. Hah... what a joke.

I've never claimed that he's our best player, never said that he should be starter in every game.

Well, obviously. You have tried coming up with every excuse imaginable for why he's so useless, though.

So shovel your accusations into your guts.

What?

Stop acting like you know what's buried in people's heart!

That's pretty inspirational.

Not insulted you by calling you a kid, just stating the fact how you behave... Like kid, no knowledge how to argue without accusing the opposite side of something.

You say I act like a kid? That's okay. Because you act like a fucking fanboy. Lol.

Cirre

Banned
lol for people not giving him credits even if he had a decent game. And doing so while surrounded by a team mates who forgot to bring their passion with them for the game.

Cirre

Banned
I have not insulted you or anyone else since making this account. I've learned my lesson already. I'd like you to go back and quote some of these "Insults" I've been throwing out.

Arguing in his defense despite him being consistently poor for going on four months in a row is pretty fanboyish behavior.

He's nowhere near just being "Okay", as if even that was good enough for a supposedly world class midfielder who costed 40m. The system doesn't have anything to do with his abysmal work rate, either. He even said himself that he left Atletico Madrid because he didn't want to run as much. Hah... what a joke.

Well, obviously. You have tried coming up with every excuse imaginable for why he's so useless, though.

What?

That's pretty inspirational.

You say I act like a kid? That's okay. Because you act like a fucking fanboy. Lol.

So in what category you'll put your accusations? Like when you accuse people of being fan boy, or when you accuse barca fan of being "fraud"?

But dude I'm done arguing with you, it's fruitless. You can call me a chicken for not refuting your text, can't really care any less.

Have fun being u.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Had another moment of "i'm frozen, I think time has stopped I'm gonna just wait here to be dispossessed" in the middle of an attack, was kinda hilarious in the middle of my despair.

Other than that, he didn't hurt, let's put it that way.

God Serena

So in what category you'll put your accusations? Like when you accuse people of being fan boy, or when you accuse barca fan of being "fraud"?

But dude I'm done arguing with you, it's fruitless. You can call me a chicken for not refuting your text, can't really care any less.

Have fun being u.

Never called anyone here a fraud, that's from your own ass.

Ciao.

utility73

Other than that, he didn't hurt, let's put it that way.

Yeah well, that would have been a big challenge even for him.

Anyway I'd wish we could just return Arda and trade him in for some more useful Atléti player. You know like Godin, Juanfran or Filipe Luis (if it wasn't for their age off course)

Last edited:

Chomutov

At least he tried to. Whereas others did nothing and preferred to have a stroll out there. He and Sergi did more in 20 minutes than Mr 5 ballon d'or winner in the whole game.

Home of Barca Fans