Arda Turan

Vilarrubi

Honestly Arda Isn't bad at all, his possession and link up play is great just needs to stop being slack and giving the ball away, Vidal on the other hand is pretty bad

R

reaper

Honestly Arda Isn't bad at all, his possession and link up play is great just needs to stop being slack and giving the ball away, Vidal on the other hand is pretty bad

I got a can of red car paint, it just needs a Ferrari to go on and it will be great.

God Serena

His performance in the 2nd half was solid. The giveaway in the first half was pretty dreadful, though. In every preseason game but probably Celtic he's given the ball away like that in some way.

F

Flavia

I always thought Lucho signed him to play in the wings, giving rest to Messi or Neymar, or trying something else. Really hope he'll never play cm again, he just isn't suited to it.

Wick

Had some moments, but too many errors still. Not a player we should count on in the future.

Wouldn't surprise me if he started in the Super Cup though. Lucho seems to like him.

God Serena

Were you serious with this comment?

Yeah, but... so?

Camara is a winger who is having to play as a defender. If there was an open slot for playing there it'd have been nice for him to get the nod. One of the most frustrating things as a player is never getting to play where you feel comfortable.

Home of Barca Fans