Arda Turan

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His performance on the left wing mirrored a lot of what he did at Atleti: using close technique and balance to shimmy out of tight situations near the touchline. He's still never shown much vision or mobility in midfield, not nearly enough to help coordinate our play. Even on the wing he's not ever going to take Neymar's spot and I'd probably prefer Denis there too. I very much doubt he'll ever be at a performance level commensurate with an important role in Barca's midfield.

serghei

Great game. Did everything well. I liked how he ran in min. 80-something for a ball near the flag and everyone in the stadium applauded and encouraged him. Wasn't that the attitude you wanted? Here it is.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arda has always been a world class player, he deserves a full season to see if he can reach his best level again.

He was never a World class player. Even less in 2015 and forget about 2016.

He shown some improvement tonight but hardly enough and nothing what Munir or Denis would be capable of.

Vilarrubi

He was never a World class player. Even less in 2015 and forget about 2016.

He shown some improvement tonight but hardly enough and nothing what Munir or Denis would be capable of.

I was talking about him at Atletico... Definitely was world class then, before 2015.

Stric

Great game. Did everything well. I liked how he ran in min. 80-something for a ball near the flag and everyone in the stadium applauded and encouraged him. Wasn't that the attitude you wanted? Here it is.

How dare you impose your reason and logic on this forum!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Turan Turan Tun Tun Tun

He' s a little shit with a pricetag on*

*buying the player will not result in better league nor CL nor Cup performance.

xXKonan

Nothing will happen to Arda.

Unless he decides to shit on Catalunya and the people who live there Sergi Guardiola style. he's pretty much not going to get booted.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

someone said he was hacked and deleted some tweets that wasn't his because of it, and therefore just haven't cleaned this out yet.
It would make no sense for him to do it deliberately?

LeeRomeno

Who decides a player is expendable based on friendless?, What kind of logic is that.
And what is this obsession with selling, Anyone watching will think most of you will get some kind of profit from the sell.
A player should only be sold if the coach decides he's not needed, And in the rare circumstances the club is forced to sell due to financial reasons, And none of those two are present now.
If he adapts and can grab a starting spot, Good for him and us, If not he can serve as a versatile sub and an asset, But demanding for him to be sold, Is laughable.

Such a great post!

Home of Barca Fans