Arda Turan

George_Costanza

Why always something controversial about him on the internet. Like when he denied voting for Mourinho and Joachim Low over his own coach Simeone for World Coach of the Year award at the Ballon d’Or ceremony while FIFA say he voted for Mourinho, Low and then Simeone. Also he says Messi is better than Ronaldo while his Ballon d’Or vote went to Ronaldo for 2 years in the row. And now this?

serghei

He's obviously lying. He's a RM insider for sure. What did he do last year when his team was 0-0 against Real Madrid in CL on Bernabeu? He got himself a red and handed the win to Madrid. It's so obvious...

I'm telling you, this guy is on Perez' payroll. Hamit Altintop probably set the deal.

God Serena

He's obviously lying. He's a RM insider for sure. What did he do last year when his team was 0-0 against Real Madrid in CL on Bernabeu? He got himself a red and handed the win to Madrid. It's so obvious...

I'm telling you, this guy is on Perez' payroll. Hamit Altintop probably set the deal.

You're being sarcastic but you're legit the only one trying to take this seriously.

gasgas

The Juan Gamer match showed that Arda was supposed to be a winger for us, not a CM

And that a good number of Barca fans dont know what a midfield is :pep:

God Serena

This is going to be awful.

Had one semi decent game against Sampdoria (15th place in a weak ass Serie A btw) and now we're starting him?

Hopefully his legs are able to make at least one sprint for the ball but I'm not holding my breath.

Ekul

Don't like to jump on the bandwagon, as he gets more than enough stick... But this guy will never NOT be a weak link.

Total-Football

Where he played today is the only realistic position he can play in.. as a left winger at least when he loose the ball he doesn't expose our ass to immediate danger. This deal is worse than chigrienski s

Home of Barca Fans