Arda Turan

F

Flavia

Wish Lucho would accept he was wrong in wanting Arda. He's so stubborn sometimes. Should just cut the losses and sell him.

serghei

Another good game. 2nd in a row for him. Only a player with a high football IQ can pull off an assist like that. Fit or not fit for Barca football style-wise, his quality shows during a game in plenty of moments.

God Serena

A summary of Arda Turan's appearance:

Oh my God, why is Arda starting? He is so shit!

Come on Arda, please do something?

Arda... You suck.

Oh my GOD what a bicycle- Oh no, you still suck.

Sub on Denis or Munir please...

What an assist! TAKE THAT HATERS! Ha! I bet anyone who's ever said anything bad about Arda feels like shit now!

Arda why aren't you running?

Arda Turan looks dead.

Finally... Arda is off.

What a goal Munir!

Munir is putting on a show today.

Munir should have started this game.

What are the odds we see Arda somehow start on Wednesday, too?

F

Flavia

Another good game. 2nd in a row for him. Only a player with a high football IQ can pull off an assist like that. Fit or not fit for Barca football style-wise, his quality shows during a game in plenty of moments.

He has many qualities, but the team improved when he was subbed off. The dynamic changed. He's like Cesc, although Cesc is better. Can score or assist, but not a good fit for Barça.

God Serena

I legitimately think he's lowered the bar so far that you're just looking for a reason to proclaim his entire performance as incredible.

He made a class touch after a great pass from Denis and that's all he did for the entire game. Munir outdid him in every aspect in just a few minutes.

serghei

He has many qualities, but the team improved when he was subbed off. The dynamic changed. He's like Cesc, although Cesc is better. Can score or assist, but not a good fit for Barça.

I don't care if he's a good fit or not a good fit. He unlocked the game with an amazing assist for the first goal. I'd say that makes him a key contrinutor in this hard-fought win. Lucho doesn't think things in terms "good fit for barca", or "not good fit for barca". His attitude is better, and his contribution is better than last season. That's what counts. For him to help the team when he plays. He did that today, I give him credit.

Team looked great the whole 2nd half, while he was on as well.

God Serena

I don't care if he's a good fit or not a good fit. He unlocked the game with an amazing assist for the first goal. I'd say that makes him a key contrinutor in this hard-fought win. Lucho doesn't think things in terms "good fit for barca", or "not good fit for barca". His attitude is better, and his contribution is better than last season. That's is what counts. For him to help the team when he plays. He did that today.

Team looked great the whole 2nd half.

No, Denis did. If he had any nose for goal he could have scored it himself. He just touched it back to someone who is a competent scorer. The pass from Denis is the reason that was all possible.

I repeat: Arda Turan did not "Unlock" anything. You're making a great move look dull by overhyping it.

F

Flavia

I don't care if he's a good fit or not a good fit. He unlocked the game with an amazing assist for the first goal. I'd say that makes him a key contrinutor in this hard-fought win. Lucho doesn't think things in terms "good fit for barca", or "not good fit for barca". His attitude is better, and his contribution is better than last season. That's what counts. For him to help the team when he plays. He did that today, I give him credit.

Team looked great the whole 2nd half, while he was on as well.

That was Denis. And why don't you care if he's a good fit or not? Cesc here was a good learning experience of how much the team can suffer with players who affect negatively the gameplay.

serghei

No, Denis did. If he had any nose for goal he could have scored it himself. He just touched it back to someone who is a competent scorer. The pass from Denis is the reason that was all possible.

I repeat: Arda Turan did not "Unlock" anything. You're making a great move look dull by overhyping it.

True, but I don't see people saying Denis is shit after this game. And you can't be serious thinking he passed because he isn't a competent scorer. He took the best decision there with an extremely difficult to pull off chested pass. Just give credit with as much intensity as you criticize.

Last edited:

serghei

That was Denis. And why don't you care if he's a good fit or not? Cesc here was a good learning experience of how much the team can suffer with players who affect negatively the gameplay.

Because he can help the team regardless of style issues. Like he did today.

F

Flavia

Because he can help the team regardless of style issues. Like he did today.

Well, Cesc had great numbers. And he hurt more than helped the team. I can't see Arda even reaching half of those stats. This won't help much, in the end.

Home of Barca Fans