Argentina

TheStig

So they said where Mbappe's father is from , where his mother is from , and the team that he plays for , and they are racists ?

Ok chiefs

Every word of that song is true and everybody knows it but you can't tell the truth in todays world.

It was called football banter until you woke p****** ruined it.

Last edited:

Loki

What do you expect from a team with these kind of celebrations. They have the minds of 13 year olds.

skysport_de-martinez-argentinien_6000973.jpg

That said, I also said it during the tournament a couple of times in my environment that France looks more like an African national team, but chanting it like that and streaming worldwide is pretty damn stupid. The apology from Enzo Fernandes is pretty funny too. "Those words don't reflect my beliefs" :lol:

TheStig

At least now Enzo has a chance to go to a normal club, doubt that Chelsea players with similar origins as the ones in the song will want him there. Shame we can't afford him.

KingLeo10

What exactly are the contents of the song? And who were the main ones singing it?

The most idiotic part about this is that the recording went public. I'm sure all teams/players are no saints in the dressing room. Why do we have so many cameras there in the first place - and even worse, was it some idiot live streaming or something? :lol:

Rory

I imagine if it was a song about a team with mostly white players all being from another country, e.g. singing it about Aymeric Laporte being french not spanish you wouldn't hear a thing about this.

It's obviously very ignorant of the Argentine players involved and they shouldn't have sung it

Home of Barca Fans