Arthur

Altomonte

I think Barça needs to review the quality of the conditioning and medical staff. Protecting our top players from injuries is a matter of highest priority.

I could imagine that Arthur's injury may now be partly blamed on his partying with Neymar. Don't know if this connection makes sense medically, but wrong food/drink and lack of sleep are probably not compatible with a tough playing schedule for a midfielder. Also, RM match was very intense and Arthur was fouled several times, in particular by Modric.

JerseyAddict

Barça's best midfielder injured in crucial games... when CDR is to be decided when La Liga will be decided and to overcome Lyon. Now all those STACKED mids will have to prov3e their worth or get an INSTANT SALE SIGN on their foreheads.

Giginho75

Bad news, but better now than in march.

As usual I'm reading a lot of catastrophic comments of the users of this forum.

Keep calm! It's february...
FCB has a great squad, despite Arthur is great!

I think we can play without problem until march with Vid-Busq-Rak.

Porque

One injury and suddenly the midfield looks extremely thin. Time for Alena to step up. Valverde has started to show faith in him, although when it gets to crunch, will we see Roberto cover the middle instead?

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]1093856720697376768[/tw]

Disastrous news.

yGO1MEV45dqJSQ7BBX2Bes5_B04hku1EhTFKB1TqFs9qLGtecuAO_PYBaJKIZYFPBLPWRG7s1ezesOIEGfHKhgZ-yXZzFbBnfgexIS0=w427-h240-nc

Flavius

It.s time for Coutinho to step up for the midfield position.

Otherwise I think Roberto/Vidal/Alenja will start in front of him in current form. We can cope without Arthur against Lyon, but next round we need him, that.s for sure. Bad news anyway...

wisconsincule

Coutinho Bob and Aleña can cover while he is out. No need to run Rakitic Busi and Vidal into the ground covering for him. Unfortunate injury but this could be a big moment for Coutinho.

Vilarrubi

One injury and suddenly the midfield looks extremely thin. Time for Alena to step up. Valverde has started to show faith in him, although when it gets to crunch, will we see Roberto cover the middle instead?

Hopefully not, he’s never been anything other than average in midfield. There’s a reason he was tried at RB because he never showed much in midfield. Would prefer Alena like you said.

Home of Barca Fans