Arturo Vidal

serghei

No, that's not just a mistake. Technically he assumed the risk of hurting others by driving under the influence, he was imprudent.

Everybody assesess risks about everything, but we go ahead and do dangerous stuff because we think it can't happen to us. Everyone is susceptible of this phenomenon.

F

Flavia

Everybody asseses risks about everything, but we go ahead and do dangerous stuff because we think it can't happen to us. Everyone is susceptible of this phenomenon.

DUI is a minor crime in a lot of countries. Chile included. It's not the same as a mistake or taking a risk, like swimming in dangerous waters.

Devils

I'm not one to judge on looks if I were to picture a rich douchebag who crashed a Ferrari after a night of drinking in my mind, it would probably look like Arturo Vidal.

Observer

Banned
He should have spent the rest of the summer in jail.
[MENTION=19442]Observer[/MENTION] I don't see what mes que un club hypocrisy has to do with this.

Don't blame you for not understanding, not gonna take time to explain it tho.

One person already did and that's good

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

Jose Mourinho just got banned from driving for six months for speeding. SPEEDING.

Obviously, in Chile they don't take driving offences that seriously. The sentence is a disgrace!

I think Mou was already on 9 pts, so a ban was inevitable for him.I agree that Vidal seems to have got off lightly though, in UK he would of got min 12 mths ban plus fine.

serghei

I'm not one to judge on looks if I were to picture a rich douchebag who crashed a Ferrari after a night of drinking in my mind, it would probably look like Arturo Vidal.

True. :lol:

I've heard he was celebrating the recent purchase of the Ferrari.

Zangash

Banned
It depends. If you want to kill someone but you miss or only hurt the guy, you go to jail for attempted murder. Vidal didn't try to hurt no one. He made a mistake. That's it. Hopefully, he learns from it and never gets caught DUI again. If he does it again after this incident, that's when penalties get tougher probably.

If he does it again there's a very high probability a mother and her kids will die driving home from the toy store.

What Suarez did does not justify how stupid it was for Vidal to drive while drunk, WHILE a major competition was going on.

I've read in the past that this guy is quite the party animal, but this is insanely irresponsible behavior. To top it all off, he owns a Limo service. Dude could've easily avoided this by patronizing his own business.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Jose Mourinho just got banned from driving for six months for speeding. SPEEDING.

Obviously, in Chile they don't take driving offences that seriously. The sentence is a disgrace!

Mourinho drives a bus. That is way more dangerous for the other drivers.

Home of Barca Fans