Arturo Vidal

el chilenito

Extremely disappointed in Arturo vidal,as much as I love him and he is such an important player for us, in my honest opinion he does not deserve to still be playing in the copa america and should be suspended from the national team for the rest of the year at least. the coach to still let him play is a sign of weakness on his part.saying that, He does not deserve jail time though as noone got hurt and it is his first offence, for me a fair punisment is a year long suspension of license, couple of months suspension of national team and a fine or comunnity work should be appropiate. Arturo genuinely looks remorseful of his actions and hopefully this second chance of playing in the copa america will fix his attitude and set him on the straight and narrow.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I must say that if some of you say he's a bad guy for drinking about 3 beers and driving than I suppose I should just go and commit suicide for the things I've done in the past...

Galning

Another example of a football player that if he wasn't good at kicking a ball he'd be just another lower class thug. What a moron.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
:lol: ''Night of drinking''? Do you even realize how much is 0.12%?

Too much.
That's 6 times the legal limit in Sweden and Norway and twice the limit in France, Italy, Ireland...
Actually there's no country in Europe where 0.12 percent isn't above the legal limit, and it's illegal in most countries in the world.
In Chile more than 0.08 percent means you're likely to get jail time.

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
I must say that if some of you say he's a bad guy for drinking about 3 beers and driving than I suppose I should just go and commit suicide for the things I've done in the past...

Anyone who breaks the law on drunk driving is a bad guy. He's lucky his family isn't dead and he's even more lucky nobody else's is.

If you've done worse you're kind of scum tbh.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Anyone who breaks the law on drunk driving is a bad guy. He's lucky his family isn't dead and he's even more lucky nobody else's is.

If you've done worse you're kind of scum tbh.

And you've never done anything wrong when you were young. Such a sweetiepie you are.

Jombi

Young or old, there is no excuse for carelessly putting the life of innocent people in danger. Its a sign of a true knuckle head IMO.

Home of Barca Fans