Arturo Vidal

Simmelbert

They won't have any disadvantage should they play against us again, because odds are irrelevant when two teams meet. We are clear odds favourites in CL because we just won the treble, then it's Real Madrid IMO, and then Bayern. You could switch Bayern with Real, but we are no1 at the moment and quite rightfully so.

no problem with that. there where times when we were far away from beeing so competitive.

G

Gasgas

the only thing vidal is better than arda is his defensive workrate, making tackles, and running all over the pitch causing physical trouble.
arda is technically superior and still physically imposing, and for that he is better for barca and atleast warrants his fee because he fits more

Barcilliant

Arda has superior technique ,better dribbling, more creativity .Vidal has better work rate,goal scoring and tackling . I think Arda is a better fit for us because he will link up with the front three well. He has the skills and imagination which Vidal doesn't .

Barcilliant

Btw Ruminigge is an asshole. He complains that Buli is falling behind the epl. Maybe that's because Bayern buy up all the best players from the Buli and weaken their rivals.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Vidal is a better player, plain and simple. How can anyone say otherwise?

i think he is better too (vidal is the best midfielder of his kind, arda isn't the best winger around). but it's a strange comparison. arda has played as a creative wide player while vidal is a box to box central midfielder.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
also bayern are more favourite for the champions league than madrid. they have benitez as their manager. i can see why the majority make us favourites for the cl, but i'm skeptical because no team has ever repeated a cl title, including some great teams throughout the years. if we won back to back cl it would be a first. taking that into account and looking at bayern's squad, i make them favourites.

the things that have scuppered them in the last two seasons are injuries and pep making some very strange decisions in important games.

Morten

also bayern are more favourite for the champions league than madrid. they have benitez as their manager. i can see why the majority make us favourites for the cl, but i'm skeptical because no team has ever repeated a cl title, including some great teams throughout the years. if we won back to back cl it would be a first. taking that into account and looking at bayern's squad, i make them favourites.

the things that have scuppered them in the last two seasons are injuries and pep making some very strange decisions in important games.

What makes you think that he will do anything different next season? Bayern were ridiculously naive against Real Madrid, the same against Barca, even though they were hampered with injuries. He will most likely do the thing he always do, even if it isnt always smart.

G

Gasgas

i think he is better too (vidal is the best midfielder of his kind, arda isn't the best winger around). but it's a strange comparison. arda has played as a creative wide player while vidal is a box to box central midfielder.

in terms of the level of performance vidal is better but arda is more technical and better suited for barca

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

For Barcelona, I would take Arda over Vidal. You can't say Vidal is a "better player, plain and simple". They're different kinds of players. Kinda like how Rakitic is infinitely better for Barcelona than Fabregas ever was.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You must be quite mad because La Liga clubs humiliate Bayern every season nowadays. 5:0 to RM and 5 conceded vs Barcelona with that Messi goal that humiliated your defender and made him a joke. When will you notice that Bayern is behind La Liga teams ? Perhaps if they didn't play in such a weak league ,they would be favorites for CL. With a good transfer window I'd rate Barca,RM,Chelsea and even PSG to have a better chance. Robben and Ribery are getting old and are constantly injured, you can't depend on Robbery forever.

Last time I checked, Bayern-Juve was 2-0. Not so sure about Real-Juve though. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Home of Barca Fans