Aymeric Laporte

JamDav1982

If this is true... aarrrghhh. Another one missed by the great Zubinepto.

To be fair the times I have watched Laporte this season he has been poor.

Makes loads of positional mistakes and dives in far too much.

Big potential but he has not been the player this season that many thought he was last summer.

BenRobbins

Its not happening dw guys. The british press today have said we are signing Muller, Schniderlin, Hummels, Strootman, Laporte and Coleman. Just click-bait nothing true

JamDav1982

Its not happening dw guys. The british press today have said we are signing Muller, Schniderlin, Hummels, Strootman, Laporte and Coleman. Just click-bait nothing true

No the press are linking Man Utd to those players. They are saying Laporte is on his way.

Alarcón

I don't believe it, but regardless, Laporte hasn't been great this season. No reason to go crazy over us not signing a 20yo defender who would have cost 40 million.

F

Flavia

To be fair the times I have watched Laporte this season he has been poor.

Makes loads of positional mistakes and dives in far too much.

Big potential but he has not been the player this season that many thought he was last summer.

If not for the ban we could also be in for him now. Who do you rate higher, Laporte or Mathieu? Or Vermaelen?

JamDav1982

If not for the ban we could also be in for him now. Who do you rate higher, Laporte or Mathieu? Or Vermaelen?

On this seasons form there is not much in it between the three.

Laporte wouldnt be in the first team. Is too similar to Pique/Bartra and would have cost more than Mathieu and Vermaelen combined.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
To be honest, if Gimenez keeps up the form he had before he was blown away by SNM, then he'd be the better fit alongside Pique/Bartra. I think he has a similar buyout and is younger as well.

With the lack of WC CBs, as well as his upside, 25M for Laporte will be an incredible bargain for United or any team for that matter (well, if it's true :lol: )

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
IMO its bullocks. Bilbao does't sell there players less than his buyout. If its happening it must be on his buyout. I dont see why would they sell for less. They never did

Or it could be a Neymar type of deal. 25M to Bilbao, then the rest to Laporte's parents and some questionable company who own his rights :neymar:

Home of Barca Fans