Barca Transfers and Rumors

springfield

too many users have obsession for strategy and deals of RM...

i can understand for the last two years (maybe one)...
but do you remember the previous seasons, where we dominated, we won trophies, tournaments and the best clasicos and mostly we were celebrated by all the world for our way of playing???

short memory...
and i continue to not understand this pessimistic way to see our future

Wake up man. It's not about RM. Barcelona won prizes, but look at the squad problems. Look at Real Madrid last season. Barcelona is in trouble because of bad transfer management over the years. As a big club you don't have a one season vision. You have a plan for future succes and making the right transfers on the right time is a part of it. Good scouting delivers you players before they are worth a fortune.

Jombi

It is normal for a club like barca that it's hard to sign our targets. We're looking at top players, one off the best in the world or do we want some extra bench players like last year?

Trying to sign PSG starters is just stupid.

Top clubs dont get their top players by trying to sign starters from RM, Man U and Chelsea. It doesnt work like that.

FinBarcelonafan

Top clubs dont get their top players by trying to sign starters from RM, Man U and Chelsea. It doesnt work like that.

Verratti could fix our midfield problems for a while. He should be #1 target, especially now that he is willing to leave. We have to take the risk here!

Jombi

Verratti could fix our midfield problems for a while. He should be #1 target, especially now that he is willing to leave. We have to take the risk here!

He wont leave. We need to move along.

Our number 1 targets should be realistic targets. Not these silly pipe dreams which show pure desperation and show no broadening of our vision at all.

Giginho75

When did I say that it's easier for Roma to buy players? I was just quoting Sport regarding Seri. Maybe we weren't even interested in him.

On the other hand you can't deny the fact that our main tatgets (Bellerin, Verratti, Coutinho, Dembele) are very hard to sign.

ok sorry for seri/roma...

about our targets...i don't deny...
it will be hard to sign them...
we have just to wait to understand if we will succeed to take some of them on market.

Wake up man. It's not about RM. Barcelona won prizes, but look at the squad problems. Look at Real Madrid last season. Barcelona is in trouble because of bad transfer management over the years. As a big club you don't have a one season vision. You have a plan for future succes and making the right transfers on the right time is a part of it. Good scouting delivers you players before they are worth a fortune.

i'm awake, don't worry...
about the rest of your speech, i think the same, but imho fcb have shown to have a own policy and philosophy, succeeding to get great results...
i hope you can respect my opinion...

GetIn

Verratti looks bad, Semedo and Bellerin are falling apart, Seri is talking to other clubs...

Who the fuck do we plan on signing?

El Barcelona

So who do we need to sign? A one wonder 26 yr old Seri?? When a player like Verratti make the intention to leave then we must try to land him in Barcelona.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing new this morning. I suppose we have to survive for 2 more weeks of these rumors before we announce someone n July.

Home of Barca Fans