Barca Transfers and Rumors

Giginho75

don't take italian press serious. if you still do, read their Ronaldo news, which is next to their Verratti news.

not only italian press...
clearly will be a very difficult deals, because the sheiks owners of psg don't need to sell their best players...
but at least we are trying seriusly to sign him and the player has shown his will to go at barca...

gasgas

Sometimes i want to get rid of internet all together and wake up in next season where there won't be any rumors

Bad thing is, the semester has not ended so I am obliged to stay at Campus where most of the things i do involve the internet and they are so boring that eventually i end up in football sites :facepalm:

Raketa10

Until when do we need to decide on Deulofeu? When is buyback clause deadline? I read something about end of June...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I also don't like him but he is for sure worth more than 12 mil in todays market...

We have to keep him for a season before selling him, and he has to agree to return.

He won't return unless given guarantees about playing time, so good bye to him. I thought the same as you, but that game yesterday where he looked vastly inferior to Asensio and some of his other team mates and a helluva lot dumber sealed it for me.

JamDav1982

I also don't like him but he is for sure worth more than 12 mil in todays market...

If he has the slightest inkling Barca want him to make money off him dont think he would even entertain moving back.

Not sure he is worth a whole lot more than 12m at moment either.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Chelsea might sign Alex Sandro for 70M. United might sign Morata for 70M. I don't think barca can get verratti for 100M. Maybe 150M.

Raketa10

Chelsea might sign Alex Sandro for 70M. United might sign Morata for 70M. I don't think barca can get verratti for 100M. Maybe 150M.

Maybe 400? :lol:

If Morata and Alex Sandro are worth 70 than this world has gone crazy!

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Again,it doesn't work this way. record breaking deals are always the slowest in growing. Deals below it goes crazy easier

Home of Barca Fans