Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'll rather keep Neymar

Paulinho and Di Maria

20m euros added in salary for two clowns. Not to forget buying them would cost 100m in total too.

You could bid 100m for Mbappe and offer a player if Monaco want a bit more.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho, Dembele and Mbappe is more than enough.

Heck even Coutinho and Mbappe + Dembele next year would do it.

Di Maria and Paulinho is just Petit and Overmars v2.

gr98

Romero's been shit for this entire transfer window. I hope this isn't true :facepalm: letting one of your best players go only to spend 40m on a reject playing in China :bartomeu:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
TBF Romero hasn't been reliable at all this window. He should be taken down a peg on the transfer reliability pyramid.

Zincubus

Banned
Can't believe Neymar is throwing away the once in 50 years chance of playing in a front three with two other geniuses on the same wavelength !!

Hell it's not as though they didn't gel together !!!

I reckon he will regret this decision all his life ..

Arkk

Can't believe Neymar is throwing away the once in 50 years chance of playing in a front three with two other geniuses on the same wavelength !!

Hell it's not as though they didn't gel together !!!

I reckon he will regret this decision all his life ..

my thoughts exactly but I guess money is more important for him and his father. someone of his talent should be on the biggest stage in the best league playing el Clasicos.

anyways i hope this paulinho bs is a smokescreen. AdM signing would piss me off but if its 220m + AdM it wouldn't be that bad of a deal

Julien

So here we are... SPORT was right again, as MD is now saying the same, we're negociating with the scums.

DF8wmALXUAARVLO.jpg:large

Barca accepts to negociate for money + Di Maria or Verratti or Rabiot or Draxler.

Home of Barca Fans