Barca Transfers and Rumors

Arkk

So here we are... SPORT was right again, as MD is now saying the same, we're negociating with the scums.

DF8wmALXUAARVLO.jpg:large

Barca accepts to negociate for money + Di Maria or Verratti or Rabiot or Draxler.

Verratti + 100m or Rabiot + 200m would be perfect imo

hell no to AdM, i doubt they'd let Rabiot leave.

apperantly they need to get rid of 3 players for Neymar to come we should under no circumstance let them offload Di Maria on us

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pretty spineless by the board to be honest.

Would only take Draxler or Rabiot out of those. Verratti not coming and Di Maria is a donkey.

Nothanks

we need a midfielder in return as they seem more limited in this market, we can get a dybala or dembele with negotiation but midfielders? not so much unless we go for potential set of targets but they wont be upgrades to an aged iniesta.

Devils

Again these news reports are straight trash.

Just a few hours ago PSG had everything in place and Neymar going to get 300m to break his contract and Barca and Tebas were going to UEFA to report PSG.

...and now we are negotiating with them?

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

100 m euros, Draxler+Mautidi will benefit both sides in my opinion.

Rabiot is impossible. Same goes for Verratti. Di Maria likely, Draxler likely, Mautidi likely.

Draxler improved well with PSG. l rate him higher than Coutinho btw.

N612

I def am for 100M plus DRAXLER (If you throw in Matuidi at least we are at ease that Paulinho wont come anymore + I love Matuidi hes a real work horse)

On the other hand, I normally respect players moving from club to club... but this Neymar situation is ridiculous, if he leaves Barca for PSG he will be walking in shame most of his life! I mean people leave clubs to join Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern.... and those are even accused of following the money but at the end of the day they are joining REAL CLUBS WITH PEDIGREE Neymar however will literaly just got for the money and he will lose all his chances to ever becoming a legend! I will not feel sad about losing him, not 1%

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No panic buys please. Judging by US tour, Messi has no intention of playing RW so maybe get a right winger on top of left one as Neymar replacement.

Neymessi

Honestly if coutinhio comes I would be satisfied. The only thing left would be a neymar replacement but our midfield will be upgraded big time.

Zincubus

Banned
No panic buys please. Judging by US tour, Messi has no intention of playing RW so maybe get a right winger on top of left one as Neymar replacement.

Interesting considering I've spent the recent 6 months suggesting that Messi should move away from the right wing area and get a great replacement and I was slaughtered every time I mentioned it :)

springfield

Honestly if coutinhio comes I would be satisfied. The only thing left would be a neymar replacement but our midfield will be upgraded big time.

Latest rumours say he would cost between 70-85M. I think all the those things are made up. One day he can't leave then he will cost 100,then he can't leave, then he should cost 150M then he's happy at Liverpool and staying, then he wants to join Barca, then klopp doesn't want to sell him then he should only cost 85.

springfield

Latest rumours say he would cost between 70-85M. I think all the those things are made up. One day he can't leave then he will cost 100,then he can't leave, then he should cost 150M then he's happy at Liverpool and staying, then he wants to join Barca, then klopp doesn't want to sell him then he should only cost 85. And at the end Barcelona signs some average player for way to much.

Home of Barca Fans