Barca Transfers and Rumors

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Please no Paulinho or Di Maria ffs. Barto, we are selling Neymar so you now don't have to buy his friends or take garbage from PSG for free.

eaman

I def am for 100M plus DRAXLER (If you throw in Matuidi at least we are at ease that Paulinho wont come anymore + I love Matuidi hes a real work horse)

On the other hand, I normally respect players moving from club to club... but this Neymar situation is ridiculous, if he leaves Barca for PSG he will be walking in shame most of his life! I mean people leave clubs to join Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern.... and those are even accused of following the money but at the end of the day they are joining REAL CLUBS WITH PEDIGREE Neymar however will literaly just got for the money and he will lose all his chances to ever becoming a legend! I will not feel sad about losing him, not 1%

It doesn't really surprise me. In an interview he said he doesn't really watch much football. Only big matches. I don't think he truly loves the game. I lost some respect for him after that interview and would much rather see a person who loves football make it as a professional

MagicianMessi

I wish to see Neymar saga ends by next coming days. Can't take it anymore. Neymar is badly disrespecting the club and teammates by keeping quiet. If he really wants to leave, then I hope the board sees through this deal soon as possible. Atleast that way Barca will have time to bring someone before the season starts.

Arkk

I think we'll be going for Coutinho, Dybala and Paulinho with possibly AdM on top of the 220m we get from Neymar. not sure how Dybala will fit our current formation so maybe Valverde has plans to play Messi in a different role. Juve fans say Dybala would be dogshit on the LW.

(not the way i'd do things but the rumours seem to suggest that)

all the Dembele rumours have gone quiet, Mbappe will stay with Monaco one more season so i can't think who else we can buy tbh.

Jombi

I think we'll be going for Coutinho, Dybala and Paulinho with possibly AdM on top of the 220m we get from Neymar. not sure how Dybala will fit our current formation so maybe Valverde has plans to play Messi in a different role. Juve fans say Dybala would be dogshit on the LW.

(not the way i'd do things but the rumours seem to suggest that)

all the Dembele rumours have gone quiet, Mbappe will stay with Monaco one more season so i can't think who else we can buy tbh.

We can buy plenty of players. Thomas Lemar, Leon Goretzka, Fabinho etc but I agree with you that Di Maria, Paulinho and some others are more likely.

behindbrowneyes

all the Dembele rumours have gone quiet

Doesn't mean anything. Remember Semedo? We were linked to him and then the rumours disappeared for a few weeks. Suddenly all Spanish papers reported that they will travel to Lissabon and the day after he signed his contract.

I can remember rumours from the end of June that said Robert will meet Sissoko, the agent of Dembélé. Didn't follow the story, if they really met .... etc. Would be a typical Robert move though.

Leong157

In case if Ney leaves,which is highly likely, what do you guys think about we get Aguero from City. I know he is 29 and not a LW. But he is right foot and can play at the left side forward. He got some vision and also played with Messi in Argentina.

He is not that good now IMO. However, considering the current market we don't have that many options.

Dembele, Hazard, Griezmann, Mbappe are not available at least for this transfer market IMO.

Aguero transfer seem possible considering that Pep doesn't really like him and vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans