Barca Transfers and Rumors

kilian

Yes get Sanchez. He only wants 400k/week or something.

That`s just speculation, like every other shit we`re served in the papers for weeks now. This could be his last train to win something meaninguful in Europe, so he could accept a smaller wage and at 32-33 retire to China or MLS on a massive contract.

I`m not saying he is the best option out there, but definitely better than paying 150 for Coutinho or Dembele.

Neymessi

Wtf is hapenning. Are they wiping their asses with 222m?

I am not saying I want to hear done deals but strong rumours of elite players should start emerging.

Porque

It's about that time that we seriously consider what buyout clauses in LaLiga would improve the squad.

Inaki Williams, Trigueros, Roberto Soriano, Carrasco... Isco.

Vitolo would of been fine if Neymar had left a few weeks earlier.

Emmerson Bola

big names or no big names I prefer the squad d way it is. all we need is to promote some la masia product to the first team and blend d players together to make a perfect team just like old days when the la masia lads were pulling the strings for the club.

JerseyAddict

the calm before the storm[/QUOTEđ]

i have news for Barça board:"Winter is FUCKING here!"

Supercopa is in 4 days. If they sign someone tonight it is stil FUCKIN late.

Ok. Someone will say it is just supercopa but, it is RM and that is always MUST win.

Nothanks

the old days?

the golden generation is a one-time thing
we are not going to see the next Xavi, Iniesta, Messi for the next 30 years in football let alone coming from la Masia around the same time to be able to play together.

Barcelona a club whose biggest legends list is more foreign than homebred.
I'm all for giving the youth a chance but the expectation from la masia is so high... i just hope alena can make it in the first team substitute

We always bought our talents like any big club.
ronaldinho, cruyff, deco, rivaldo etc.

Home of Barca Fans