Barca Transfers and Rumors

vlad

the old days?

the golden generation is a one-time thing
we are not going to see the next Xavi, Iniesta, Messi for the next 30 years in football let alone coming from la Masia around the same time to be able to play together.

Barcelona a club whose biggest legends list is more foreign than homebred.
I'm all for giving the youth a chance but the expectation from la masia is so high... i just hope alena can make it in the first team substitute

We always bought our talents like any big club.
ronaldinho, cruyff, deco, rivaldo etc.

Haha but not 20 year old unproven player

Emmerson Bola

since you guys said we should include players in the deal why not exchange dembele for seung woo lee and add a little money to it. but u guys we be yelling in two years tym d board should buy lee back. business is about making the wise decision , taking risk and making gud use of your resources. I remember years back u guys were saying buy fabregas instead of modric. our shit board have been paying money for players we don't need. Money for dembele will buy modric, kroos and casemero. let not forget if casemero was in our team b4 he gain form we fans will be shouting on top of our lungs sell him he's not gud but today he's talking d work load of modric and kroos and they are doing fine. let's have faith in what we have.

Sneer

Banned
I doubt we would sign anyone honestly.
Too late and no club is going to throw their season into jeopardy for Barcelonas sake.

ASordidGod

I'm all for giving youth a chance, and I'd much rather see Alena, Samper, D Suarez (who isn't actually that young) playing rather than Arda, Gomes etc. But if you think we've got Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets equivalents in our B team and it's just a case of giving them game time then I'm sorry, but you're deluded. That was a once in a lifetime thing. Right now we need at least 2/3 players to come into our team and improve it IMMEDIATELY. Coutinho will do this even though he's overpriced and not as good as what we've had in the past, as will Dembele who, although nowhere near Neymar's level now, is still better than what we have and with huge potential. We don't spend pretty soon we're not worrying about catching Real, we're looking over our shoulders worrying about being overtaken.

SeloBarca

The only youths you should give a chance are those that are extremly talanted.
There havent been any talent you can say "hes gonna be great" since Busquetes.

Even Xavi have slammed La Masia in recent interviews.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

xXKonan

That account is fake big time.

I swear people are losing their shit big time these days and falling for such easy bait.

Nothanks

if we do not sign anyone the board surely would be taken out.. which isn't a bad thing at all obviously so it's safe to say SOMEONE is coming now is it coutinho and dembele? or is it lucas lima and poulinho

Home of Barca Fans