Barca Transfers and Rumors

gr98

in other words..... They're hoping to not sign any big players so they can spend all the money on the stadium.

This squad wasn't good enough last season, so it's definitely not going to be good enough this season.

it is a fake account ffs

gatsu

it is a fake account ffs

Fake ir not. This a serious possibility. The closest to what will happen I must say .

After neymar departure I predicted that we will sign no one and it looks like we are heading that way. Messi renewal will be our big signing.

gr98

Fake ir not. This a serious possibility. The closest to what will happen I must say .

After neymar departure I predicted that we will sign no one and it looks like we are heading that way. Messi renewal will be our big signing.

:lol::lol::lol: everything is doom and gloom with this fan base.

wisconsincule

I'm prepared for us to sign no one. It will blow but it might be a blessing in disguise. Would most likely force Barto and Co to resign or for the vote of no confidence to go through while letting us see what we have in our youngsters. It just sucks because we are wasting Messi. So at the same time half my brain is saying blow 150 for Dembele and sign Seri and let's see what we've got.

FC433

no offence but fuck that.. Deulofeu should not be a starter at a club with our aspirations.
i thought the midfield was bad enough replacing them with average players

We should not have brought him back in the first place. I am not too worried about our midfield. Busquets can still give at the very least three more seasons. Not to mention that we have got the young Busquets, Alena and Vitinho. However, we need wingers + a strike because Abel Ruiz reminds me of Soldado, Negredo and Sandro. Very direct not skillful enough. I have not watched Dolberg but I think we should buy him and loan him for two years before it is too late. Has anyone watched Oyarzabal? Is he good enough?

FC433

Let's do it. We took down Madrid at the BernaLEO last season with essentially this team.

Dembele is worth paying for him 100m+ We do not have decent wingers in our academy and I think we should get him this season. Coutinho and Seri? I am not too sure because we have young players who deserve another chance.

Arkk

We should not have brought him back in the first place. I am not too worried about our midfield. Busquets can still give at the very least three more seasons. Not to mention that we have got the young Busquets, Alena and Vitinho. However, we need wingers + a strike because Abel Ruiz reminds me of Soldado, Negredo and Sandro. Very direct not skillful enough. I have not watched Dolberg but I think we should buy him and loan him for two years before it is too late. Has anyone watched Oyarzabal? Is he good enough?

totally agree. im more baffled why he wanted to come back and that was before Neymar left.

Dolberg has a bright future, Barca fan too. would love to buy him and loan him back to Ajax but i can see Monaco buying him to replace Mbappe and then fleecing us 100m+ in the future :lol:

Home of Barca Fans