Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
My ideal starting 11:

Dembele Suarez Messi
Rafinha Busquets Rakitic
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Stegen

I do think Rafinha has so much to offer.

Not impressed with Rafinha at all , good technique but is more of a water carrier ... I guess he could always pass it to Rakitic who will pass it sideways at best but probably back to Pique who could launch it forward 45metres

MIXA

The suspense is killing me.

How much longer are we going to wait until they finally announce Dani Parejo and Manu Trigeuros. :robert:

Sorin

Maybe we should go for Lemar. Wouldn't be the worst signing. Could play as a pure winger and in Iniesta's place in some matches. Sure Coutinho would be better but alas, it seems it's not happening.

Also, I'll ask again. Did anyone watch Cyprien from Nice? How good is he? Heard he is a good prospect as an attacking mid. Haven't seen him play. Just what I've read here and there. Was a good midfield him and Seri.

ryuken

I dont expect anything with this board anymore, fine if Semedo is our only signing and Delo too, 10th of August, the league will soon start and still nada, we still got squat.

Ronaldinho10

I dont expect anything with this board anymore, fine if Semedo is our only signing and Delo too, 10th of August, the league will soon start and still nada, we still got squat.

for the 1st time in history i don't think barca will sign a major player.. unbelivable where has this club gotten?

Judoman

Barca got insane amount of money unexpectedly. It s logical, that clubs of our targets aim to take advantage of that fact.
I mean, this numbers are insane, let s be honest. While Neymar can be worth 220 mil, because of his marketing properties, Cutinho and Dembele are not worth 100 mil. Not a chance. This numbers
will not last, because there are only 2 clubs reckless enough to be splashing this kind of money on regular basis.

It makes perfect sense for our board not to let them take advantage of us. I wouldn t pay 100m+ for either of this 2 players, even if that means playing season with current squad. I don t think
this automatically means lack of trophies, just as getting this 2 players doesn t automatically means wining treble. Bayern boss said, that they are not getting sucked in to this crazy market and personally
i would be quite content if our board followed their example.

I don t consider this saga their mistake. They didn t know Neymar will go. They did everything they could to keep him. Much more than i would. They went for Veratti, which is what we wanted. They went
for Coutinho, which is what we wanted. And they are going for Dembele, which is what we want. If Lpool and Dortmund don t wan t to sell or if they want to demand insane amounts this is their right and we
should except that.

kilian

It would be awesome if it was for Koke, Saul or Griezmann, but it`s only a wet dream.

This retard and his companeros from the board have been chasing ghosts the entire transfer window and now we are even weaker than last year. Useless idiots. Can`t stand them anymore. Barcelona really is the most mismanaged top club in the history of this sport.

Home of Barca Fans