Barca Transfers and Rumors

raki

I answered in the previous page. I don't have any players in mind because I havent been following anyone that seriously. But Coutinho and Dembele are not the only two players in the world who could improve FC Barcelona. I'm sure if the board weren't dicking around so much they could find the right players with reasonable prices by now. But their typical "obsessions" with certain players have led us to a point that the clubs are asking for twice as their players' worth. I mean, only Coutinho and Dembele can improve this team? Are they even that good?? Barcelona is a totally different kind of Animal compare to Liverpool and Dortmund. Their clubs dont want to reduce their insane asking price? Then move on to the another target.

Sorry but if you dont have any players in mind your argument is lost.

raki

It would be awesome if it was for Koke, Saul or Griezmann, but it`s only a wet dream.

This retard and his companeros from the board have been chasing ghosts the entire transfer window and now we are even weaker than last year. Useless idiots. Can`t stand them anymore. Barcelona really is the most mismanaged top club in the history of this sport.

Koke and Saul only play well in Atletico. Griezmann cost is 200M...C´mon. Always moaning.

Kul_z

Hi guys, i've been reading this thread for quite a long time, and i'm furious with this transfer policy club have as you are, i see. This signing game has gone too f-ing far, and yey, besides coutinho and dembele, there are no other names that are coming out. Has anyone thought of Perisic? I mean, he plays on lw and has a quite working rate in both directions,fast as hell, solid dribble, and not complicating. Not permanent solution, but for two or three seasons he'd be just fine. MU wanted him, but the price was i think 50m!? and they didnt match that.

Zincubus

Banned
Chill guys dembele is missing in training and d club Can not reach him. dembele as turn rebel because of fcb hmmmm neymar type of guy.

It's kinda of an odd coincidence that players involved in possible transfer deals like Dembele , Couthino and Alexis Sanchez to name but three are all 'apparently carrying small knocks" and aren't able to train ( or play at the weekend ) ....

Zincubus

Banned
no offence but fuck that.. Deulofeu should not be a starter at a club with our aspirations.
i thought the midfield was bad enough replacing them with average players

Agreed , on his day he can be unplayable BUT it makes sense to use him in run of the mill games and when the game is won and then bring him on for the last 25 minutes or so ..giving one of the forwards a rest.

BarcaVillain

Agreed , on his day he can be unplayable BUT it makes sense to use him in run of the mill games and when the game is won and then bring him on for the last 25 minutes or so ..giving one of the forwards a rest.

We won't know how good he can be playing in our first team with a different dynamic and better players around him unless he's given a chance. I'd hope to have other options in before the start of the season but I wouldn't be against letting him show what he can do, starting with the Super Cup.

gr98

"a meeting would have been planned between Nasser Al-Khelaïfi and Josep Bartomeu tomorrow in Spain."
[tw]895708816502923264[/tw]
Di Maria.......:bartomeu:

blaugrana1987

This would be stuff of nightmares. Might be bluff, hope it is, ADM is almost 30 ffs! He regressed so much, plus he was cunt towards barca.

Not to mention we got there for verratti, got dicked, lost neymar, and now we would take their rejects for massive bucks while they surely aim for mbappe/dembele. Wow...

Home of Barca Fans