Barca Transfers and Rumors

Emmerson Bola

we should just buy seri and Martinez and promote some young lads like lee to fill in neymar void and blend the team together and we are good to go.

Arkk

"a meeting would have been planned between Nasser Al-Khelaïfi and Josep Bartomeu tomorrow in Spain."
[tw]895708816502923264[/tw]
Di Maria.......:bartomeu:

better fucking not be :lol: PSG can go fuck themselves trying to offload their garbage donkey on us. i rather use Deulofeu than watch him in a Barca shirt :bash:

Zincubus

Banned
Well it's all pointing to Liverpool keeping Couthinho albeit being AGAINST his will !
I'm thinking his heart won't be in playing for them given his desire to play with Messi and for Barca . He's apparently told Klopp he wants to go but won't cause a situation or go on strike or even hand in a transfer request - sounds too nice for his own good ( and career ) tbh .
I expected more from Klopp though . He should consider the lad's future I think ..

Barcilliant

Barca got insane amount of money unexpectedly. It s logical, that clubs of our targets aim to take advantage of that fact.
I mean, this numbers are insane, let s be honest. While Neymar can be worth 220 mil, because of his marketing properties, Cutinho and Dembele are not worth 100 mil. Not a chance. This numbers
will not last, because there are only 2 clubs reckless enough to be splashing this kind of money on regular basis.

It makes perfect sense for our board not to let them take advantage of us. I wouldn t pay 100m+ for either of this 2 players, even if that means playing season with current squad. I don t think
this automatically means lack of trophies, just as getting this 2 players doesn t automatically means wining treble. Bayern boss said, that they are not getting sucked in to this crazy market and personally
i would be quite content if our board followed their example.

I don t consider this saga their mistake. They didn t know Neymar will go. They did everything they could to keep him. Much more than i would. They went for Veratti, which is what we wanted. They went
for Coutinho, which is what we wanted. And they are going for Dembele, which is what we want. If Lpool and Dortmund don t wan t to sell or if they want to demand insane amounts this is their right and we
should except that.

Very good post!

The board is shit and I want them out but the transfer market has been turned on its head by the oil clubs and Utd.

We can't blame the board for everything. Even Mourinho said that noone wants to sell and they will only sell at inflated prices. Imagine 80 million for a clumsy oaf like Lukaku??

Zincubus

Banned
Very good post!

The board is shit and I want them out but the transfer market has been turned on its head by the oil clubs and Utd.

We can't blame the board for everything. Even Mourinho said that noone wants to sell and they will only sell at inflated prices. Imagine 80 million for a clumsy oaf like Lukaku??

Another problem is that we are NOT the only club with loads of money looking to spend big ..

Al the big teams in England plus most of the other top European teams are looking to buy at least one BIG PLAYER .

Arkk

apparently Nasser is in Spain this saturday to meet with Atleti to sign Oblak so that could be bs

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Hey culés, I'm new here. I'd like to start off by asking about your thoughts on this team:

Starting XI
--------------Suarez-------------
Iniesta-------Messi------Dembele
-------Nzonzi-----Busquets-----
Alba---Umtiti----Pique---Semedo

Considering we have a low chance of getting Coutinho, we should go for Dembele and try to get N'zonzi, who has a 40 million release clause and offers the same quality Busquets does. I think our team is very vulnerable of conceding every time the opponent gets a chance. It's been like that for a while, even after we got Umtiti.

Our squad depth would look great too:
View attachment 7333

Nzonzi is not Barca quality

FC433

He is definitely a quality player. He is one of the best CDMs in the world, but I would honestly rather give Samper the chance. However, if we were to buy a new CDM, I would not mind getting him.

Home of Barca Fans