Barca Transfers and Rumors

raki

Base on what? If I say Only Coutinho and Dembele are not the only two players in the world who could improve Barca my argument is lost? Whatever dude

if you cant name any realistic alternatives than your argument is irrelevant. Saying "whatever" just makes my point.
You know nothing.

Thiago10

We should just go all in for Thiago. It was written in the stars that he was the perfect replacement for Iniesta, it's a shame our board can't read.

RIZALDINHO

We should just go all in for Thiago. It was written in the stars that he was the perfect replacement for Iniesta, it's a shame our board can't read.

we won't be signing thiago, bayern won't sell and he has signed a new contract which will now run until June 2021.

Zincubus

Banned
Our priority is to get some creativity / vision and invention into our midfield !!

I'm really concerned now Courhinho is off the market .

Kohe321

I'd love Thiago here, but the scenario of getting him back would leave a sour taste. We basically lose him to a rival club for 18m due to wildly incompetent leadership, then buy him back at several times the cost just a few years later out of desperation late in the summer window? Everyone knows we are desperate now that Coutinho is a definite no-go, so Bayern would have all the negotiating leverage in the world... It would make the board look really bad.

They can do it, but man I agree with [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] that we need to get some people in charge that actually know how to plan ahead and find good and suitable players in all price brackets. Some stable and confident leadership is needed, because as it is now we're looking like desperate and utter betas in the transfer market, which is not a good look for what should be one of the best clubs in the world.

GoodKid

Apparently we dropped our interest in this guy. I would have like for him to come if Dembele & Coutinho did as well, but this guy alone won't solve our MF problems.

I agree but I don't see anyone on the market who would solve our problems right now. So Seri would at least be a solid option and would be better than no one.

Thiago10

I'd love Thiago here, but the scenario of getting him back would leave a sour taste. We basically lose him to a rival club for 18m due to wildly incompetent leadership, then buy him back at several times the cost just a few years later out of desperation late in the summer window? Everyone knows we are desperate now that Coutinho is a definite no-go, so Bayern would have all the negotiating leverage in the world... It would make the board look really bad.

They can do it, but man I agree with [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] that we need to get some people in charge that actually know how to plan ahead and find good and suitable players in all price brackets. Some stable and confident leadership is needed, because as it is now we're looking like desperate and utter betas in the transfer market, which is not a good look for what should be one of the best clubs in the world.

I'd rather have a sour taste than a shit taste.

GoodKid

I'd try signing Thiago even for 150m. Bayern might be willing to sell him for that price, since their midfield is stacked now with the signings of James, Tolisso and Rudy. They need that money for a Robben/Ribery replacement.

raskolnikov

Nobody is willing to sell. Just buy Seri and Alexis another midfielder and we are good to go. We always have this habit of chasing unrealistic targets all summer.

Home of Barca Fans