Barca Transfers and Rumors

raki

I'd try signing Thiago even for 150m. Bayern might be willing to sell him for that price, since their midfield is stacked now with the signings of James, Tolisso and Rudy. They need that money for a Robben/Ribery replacement.

Bayern does not need money...

Garrus

The absolute worst thing we can do, Is panic buy players, Half assed solutions, Like Lemar, A It's a waste of money.
It's either we get the best possible talents, Or we don't and wait for next summer.
Just get dembele and seri, And close this window, We can have better options and deals the next summer.

Last edited:

MagIX

The problem is that the management has managed the naymar deal very badly and that fucked up the transfer market.
Now it's normal that, with the price paid for Naymar, every club is aksing 4x the worth of the players.
If we were interessted in Coutinho or Dembele, we had to go for them much earlier.

Batistuta9

The players we are going for have long contracts so the teams aren't willing to sell this late in the market. With 1 year left on his contract, alexis shouldn't be too expensive. He already knows the players. I know he is more greedy and big headed now, but thats because he is the best player at arsenal. He wont be like that here.

Garrus

The players we are going for have long contracts so the teams aren't willing to sell this late in the market. With 1 year left on his contract, alexis shouldn't be too expensive. He already knows the players. I know he is more greedy and big headed now, but thats because he is the best player at arsenal. He wont be like that here.
Alexis?, You gotta be kidding man,
The guy already had his chance at barca, For 3 years, And was eventually sold, And i don't remember anyone shedding tears for him
He was a success at arsenal because first, He was their main man, Something he didn't and can't get at barca, Secondly EPL suits his abilities much better.
His time at barca is over. The money we use on him, We might as well take a dump on it and then flush it down the toilet.

El Barcelona

Name a better realistic forward we can get than Alexis? Dembele or mbappe for 200 mil?
Di Maria :evil:

I rather pay the money for Dembélé than bringing Alexis back, I was never a fan of him and definitely not at Barça. What for a club are we? We look like fools if we bring him back after we sold him. We are fools because we paid the last years max 50mil on mediocre players where everyone is shitting on now and we can't sell them. Do you wanna repeat our transfer history from the past years?

Edit: before someone mention Bernardo Silva, yeah he went for 50mil.. If you think that we can bring a player of his caliber for 50mil, dream on!

Hektor

The players that would be ideal for us are Coutinho and Dembélé. However, they are asking an arm and a leg for them. At that price, they are not worth it. We do not need any more midfielders, please. We have them coming out of our elbows. We have so many of them that there is no way we can realistically play them not even through a rotation system.

Regarding La Masia. We have the players and they need to get a chance to play like Roberto, Aleñá, Samper, Munir, Doulefeou and Rafinha. However, with the present players we have to go a different formation. I do not think that we can still play the 4-3-3. Do not forget that we defeated RM in the Santiago Bernabeo without Neymar. We started that game with a 4-3-3 with Paco Alcácer up front. We sealed the game when Alcácer was replaced by André Gomes going from a 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2.

Kohe321

If true:

giphy.gif

Hektor

Members say that Rakitic should not start. We need a midfielder that can shoot from outside when the defenses park themselves under the goal posts. Rakitic scored ~ 9 foals for us, last season. One of them was against RM in the Bernabeo.

Home of Barca Fans