Barca Transfers and Rumors

raki

Does anyone remember a player asking a transfer request and staying?
I dont.
Van Persie, Fellaini, Xabi Alonso, Modric, Bale. These come to my mind without searching. All leave until September 1st.

Same will happen with Coutinho and Dembelé.

Emmerson Bola

buying dembele and coutiho is not d problem the club is having right now. I still strongly believe that we need a team that is motivated and a coach with great tactics and a little bit of luck. let's not 4get that previous Madrid galactico with world class players in every position did not achieve wat a team built around team work and a poster boy CR7 achieved in just 4 seasons . let's not 4get there is possibility of going ending d season trophy less if we buy all d star players without luck and team spirit and we can also win treble if we don't buy any of the players and make use of what we have. let's not 4get what Atm did without world class players. let's just Make our team compact and get things going.

Thiago10

buying dembele and coutiho is not d problem the club is having right now. I still strongly believe that we need a team that is motivated and a coach with great tactics and a little bit of luck. let's not 4get that previous Madrid galactico with world class players in every position did not achieve wat a team built around team work and a poster boy CR7 achieved in just 4 seasons . let's not 4get there is possibility of going ending d season trophy less if we buy all d star players without luck and team spirit and we can also win treble if we don't buy any of the players and make use of what we have. let's not 4get what Atm did without world class players. let's just Make our team compact and get things going.

They didn't achieve much because we had Messi-Xavi-Iniesta though. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but you still need a whole lot of talent if you want to beat Madrid.

Chainsaw

Killahead
if you cant name any realistic alternatives than your argument is irrelevant. Saying "whatever" just makes my point.
You know nothing.

Ok well, next time I have to abandon my life scouting players for FC Barcelona, because they can't do their job finding the right players for the team beside one or two players they get obsessed with. Ok dude, whatever :facepalm:

raki

Ok well, next time I have to abandon my life scouting players for FC Barcelona, because they can't do their job finding the right players for the team beside one or two players they get obsessed with. Ok dude, whatever :facepalm:

You just have to know what you´re talking about. And you dont.

Chainsaw

Killahead
You just have to know what you´re talking about. And you dont.

If by "knowing" you mean jumping on the bandwagon of certain players without even watching 'em on a regular basis, don't count on me. I just don't throw the names around to pretend I "know" something.

raki

If by "knowing" you mean jumping on the bandwagon of certain players without even watching 'em on a regular basis, don't count on me. I just don't throw the names around to pretend I "know" something.

Start watching then.

GetIn

Both Coutinho and Dembele are forcing their way out their respective clubs, Farto will be an even bigger laughingstock if he still can't get one of them.

jamrock

I don't think Liverpool or durtmond will sell and from there prospective righfully so, there respective leagues are about to kick off who will they replace those two players with?.

We got left with the bag due to neymar and the clubs incompetence so we just have to deal with it

gr98

"Since the club is not able to sign off. The Trigueros option (which, today, likes the technical secretariat) is good. 35M of clause."
Good player imo.
[tw]895959246659100673[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans